.

.

.

"Sh-she seems like a nice teacher!" Yasachu exclaimed. 

"I didn't know you could use sarcasm." I sighed, now standing up and started to walk towards the door. 

"Wa-wait! Shiromoru-sama! Should you rest first…? You just woke up from fainting and…" Yasachu tried to stop me. 

"Thank you for being worried, however, I doubt I would want the principal to wait. Don't worry about my body, I have gotten enough rest when I was unconscious." I said, pushing myself as I continued to get out of the room. 

"O-oh okay…" Yasachu followed me, and the two knights as well. 

As we walked through the halls, students were staring and whispering at us. Yasachu was beside me, and the knights were on opposite sides of us. 

"Shiromoru-sama looks seriously hurt... "

"And that commoner doesn't even look that injured! How dare she?! Couldn't she have used her body as a shield for Shiromoru-sama?!"

"No no, you two are looking at it all wrong, I bet Shiromoru-sama was so kind as to shield that filthy commoner with her body… Ahh~ I'm sure that cold side of hers would have a warm side too~"

"Grrrr… If that was the case, then I'm more angry at that commoner for gaining Shiromoru-sama's kindness… That peasant doesn't deserve such a thing... "

"It seems that Yasachu has a bigger target on her back… Nobles are troublesome… I would stop them, but, for the plot to progress, I shan't." I continued on, thinking that as I arrived at the headmaster's door and the guards knocked on it. 

"Excuse us, sir, but Nikami Shiromoru and Yasachu Kowamekuna has arrived." One of the guards spoke in a loud voice. 

"Ah? Please then, enter." An old yet classy voice was heard inside the room, and I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. Entering the room. 

"Greetings! Please, enter and take a seat. I would like to talk to you. You may drink some tea if you want to." And we were greeted by the headmaster, his arms were on the table and his head was leaned into his hand. 

"Greetings to the Afosíosi Magic Academy Principal." As per basic courtesy, I bowed down slightly to greet him. Yasachu eyed me and tried to do the same thing. Emphasis on tried. 

"G-gr-greetings to you ash well!" Yasachu bit her tongue in nervousness. She looks like she noticed that, and felt the blood rush to her face. In the same moment, the ahoge on top of her head shriveled up and went down. 

"Oho, no need to be so formal… Rather, it's me who needs to be." The principal stood up, and did a deep bow in front of us. 

"On behalf of the Afosíosi Magic Academy, I truly apologize for this. Not only did a dangerous foreign object enter our premises, it also hurt two of our precious students. Even a future queen. As the principal, I will do everything in my power to make you both be comfortable with your security in this academy. I will do anything to be forgiven." He deeply apologized to both of us.

"A principal is personally doing a deep bow to his students… Hah. This is how serious this is. Truly, it is expected. He doesn't want the reputation of this academy to fall, so he has no other choice but to apologize and try to reconcile with any of our ill will." I thought to myself, feeling a bit amused by this act. 

"N-no need for th-that really! I'm, I'm completely fine with it… I forgive you, I really do… I'm pretty sure no one expected something like this to happen so…" Yasachu frantically spoke, trying to stop him from bowing.