☆~Tamaki Amajiki~☆

Requested by: JustAnIdiotYandere

(Ugh I'm sorry if this is bad, I didn't know how to go on with this, but still wanted to...)

I have a very irrational fear of stepping on storm drains.

--------------☆~°¤ | Sudden Fascination P2 | ¤°~☆--------------

A Villain, and a disgraced UA student.

Someone you were able to make think that you were the only person in the world who cared about him anymore.

Which, thinking back on it, wasn't really your intention, but it ended well for you, so you don't really care that it wasn't your intention.

"Hey, Tamaki, I'm gonna go buy some food, you want anything?" You asked.

"O-oh! I could go instead!" Tamaki told you, standing up from his seat.

"Thanks for offering, but no thanks." You said. "Want anything?"

"... no, not really..." Tamaki said, dejected. But he's been sad recently, so it's nothing.

"Alright. See ya soon, Tamaki!" You said, exiting the house.

To be honest, Tamaki was starting to bore you. Your fascination with him had subsided, and now you saw him for what he was. Just an... anxious boy, with nothing special about him...

You were planning to just toss him aside soon.

Tamaki realized that though, to your surprise. Or, it'd be to your surprise if you knew he knew.

You actually had no idea Tamaki knew.

That's why he's been acting so sad recently, because he thinks you're the only person who cares, and then finds out... you don't.

He can't let that happen.

And he didn't let it happen.

"(Y-Y/N)... (Y/N) you said you cared about me!" Tamaki desperately said, lifting you in the air with his tentacle finger, which had wrapped tightly around your body. "Y-you're the only person in the world who c-cares about me!"

"I was the only person who cared about you." You said, rolling your eyes. "I just don't anymore."

"... yes you do."

"Hu-"

"You still care, (Y/N). I know you do. You have to. I'll d-die without you, (Y/N). Luckily, I know you still care about me, so everything will be fine!" Tamaki said. "And if you don't care, I can just make you care about me!"

He truly is yours... now and forever.