☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

----------- ☆~°¤ | Serial Killings | ¤°~☆ ------------

"(Y/N)!" You turned around, and saw Kirishima happily waving at you from his lunch table.

What could he want?

You walked over to his table, and he suddenly grabbed you by the collar of your uniform, yanking your head down, and starting to whisper.

"So you know that test we have coming up tomorrow? I haven't studied at all. I really need some help. Please........."

You haven't studied either.

In fact, you c o m p l e t e l y forgot you had a test tomorrow 

"Sorry, I can't..." you responded.

"Aw damn... well,  thanks anyways, (Y/N)..."

Kirishima is a good enough person, to your knowledge, he's just a bit... well, a bit stupid. Not in any bad way, he's just a bit of a dummy sometimes...

But still, he's a nice person!

You have been feeling... uncomfortable, around him lately.

You don't know why though.

...

Maybe it's because one of your classmates accused him of being a serial killer? And then presented some really good evidence to connect him to a string of murders that have been occurring? Maybe that's why.

Now, the classmate that brought this up, Kaminari, wasn't exactly the smartest person either, but...

The connections he brought up were just too strong for you to not believe him.

Almost everything at the scene of the crime, including the time of death, tied back to Kirishima in some way. It was so strange. You know you can't just accuse him, though. Surely Kaminari's just being a dumbass. There's... no way that.... Kirishima is actually a serial killer...

Right...?

Well, last night, when Kirishima returned to the dorms after a 'run', you... saw what looked to be blood on his clothes.

...

It was pretty late last night. So... you were probably just really tired. He.... he just can't be a murderer.

And one night...

You found out...

The truth.

You opened the door to Kirishima's dorm room.

"Oh, (Y/N). I... I-I didn't expect you this late-!"

You stared in complete silence.

Kaminari was...

He was...

He was....

...

Kaminari was... holding Kirishima's bloody, beaten, clearly dead body.

"K-Kaminari... what... w-what are you doing?" You asked.

"Huh? Oh! Oh, this?" Kaminari asked, looking down at the body. "I-it's nothing you need to worry about!"

"W-why is Kirishima dead?!" You demanded, trying not to throw up as you looked at the condition of the corpse.

"He.... well... t-that's a good question, (Y/N), uh... why don't you just leave the room for a moment, while I think oh an answer, hm?" Kaminari sweetly asked, trying to hide his nervousness and guilt.

"What...?" You asked, trying to comprehend what Kaminari just said to you. "No, tell me... tell me why he's dead, Kami!" You demanded.

"... fine. I'll tell you. I'm saving you, (Y/N)." Kaminari placed his hand on his chest, and almost sounded offended. "Even though I told you how fucking dangerous I thought Kirishima was, you just wouldn't leave him alone. And in order to protect you... well I just had to take things into my own hands."

"THAT'S NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ANSWER, KAMINARI!" You yelled. "TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!"

"You don't believe me...? That Kirirshima was dangerous...?" Kaminari asked you. "I mean, I may have stretched the truth a little, accusing him of being a serial killer, but... he was dangerous, (Y/N). He was going to hurt you, (Y/N)."

Kaminari let go of the corpse, and grabbed what looked to be a rubber mallet, pointing it towards you.

"I needed to save you."

"SO YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM?! WHY NOT JUST TELL THE TEACHERS?!"

"I get it, (Y/N)... you're scared, and confused... it's ok, I completely understand...!" Kaminari smiled. "Now... you're probably tired, aren't you....? I think you should sleep a bit. Don't worry, though...."

"You're going to be just fine."

He rushed at you, and hit you multiple times on the head with the rubber mallet, until...

You were just out.

You didn't die (unfortunately), you just got knocked out.

But... what's going to happen when you wake up....?

☆----------------A/N----------------☆

Lol sorry for lying, yeah, it was actually Kaminari the whole time >:3

Alrighty byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!