♤~Shota Aizawa~♤

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Platonic yandere Dadzawa time

Oooooh I hope this is good, sorry if it's not...

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | MY Class, MY Children, MY Family | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

Class 1-A's first year at UA had ended.

So many things had happened in only a year.

But now, it was time for the class to move on to their second year.

Time to move on from everything. Their old homeroom, their old dorm rooms, and their teacher.

Ah yes, they had to say goodbye to their teacher.

And then, everything was fine
...
...
...
Just kidding.

Nothing turned out fine, oh no.

He thought of these students as his children.

And then, to think someone else had... taken his children from him...

"Good morning class!" The 2-A teacher greeted the class. "I'm your teacher for the year, Hokori Gamahi, otherwise known as-"

"The Moth Hero; Atlas! Named after the Atlas moth, one of the largest moths in the world, with a wingspan of twenty four centimetres!" Midoriya piped up, clearly excited to show off his Hero knowledge, as always. "Atlas herself, not the moth she's named after, has a wingspan of about one hundred and sixty seven centimetres, almost the same size as as Shinsou! And! And she has an attack where she gets her blood in an opponents mouth, which paralyzes them! And-"

"Please spare us your rambling, Deku." Bakugou groaned. "I don't want to hear you nerding out about our teacher. Just feels weird."

Everyone was excited for what this new school year would bring!

And then a week later, the students saw a familiar face.

"Good morning, class."

The students immediately recognized that voice.

In perfect coordination, the class yelled out in confusion...

"MR. AIZAWA?!"

"Where's Miss Gamahi, ribbit?" Tsuyu asked, raising her hand.

"Your teacher was killed, I'm replacing her."

"Aw, that sucks..." Mina said.

"Yeah, she was really hot..." Kaminari added, sadly.

"That's why you're sad about our teacher dying...?" Sero asked his friend.

"Well I mean... why else am I gonna be sad...?"

"Putting Kaminari's... uh... point... aside, Mr. Aizawa, why are you our subsitute?" Iida asked, raising his hand.

"Does that matter?" Aizawa asked in response.

"Yes, it kind of does." Todoroki responded.

"No it doesn't."

Unbeknownst to the class, this was the beginning of a horror story.

Aizawa made sure his children called him 'father' or 'dad', whichever they preferred, really.

He also made sure they called each other 'brother' and 'sister', and that they weren't dating each other.

He even made sure to kill their old families, so they'd just have him, and their 'siblings'.

Why?

Well, that's simple...

It's because they're a family.