☆~Himiko Toga~☆

Welp... I was sent to horny jail again. Oops...

----------- ☆~°¤ | Lying | ¤°~☆ ------------

Your dad had asked you to look through the shed for.... I don't know, a hammer, or something.

You slowly walked through your backyard, wanting to go back to sleep.

You opened the door to the large wooden shed that was in your backyard. When you stepped inside, the door shut behind you.

"Great, just what I needed." You sarcastically said.

You used the flashlight on your phone, and continued looking around your shed.

Then, you saw a... is that a pair of legs??? Did your dad get a weird statue, or something?

You slowly looked up, and saw it wasn't just a pair of legs, and it definitely wasn't a statue.

This was an actual person.

Why is there someone you've never seen before in your shed?

"Hi, (Y/N)..." she said, stepping towards you.

"Who are you?" You asked. "Why are you in my shed?"

"I can't tell you that... but my name is Himiko... Himiko Toga..."

She grabbed a rubber mallet from the ground of the shed, and hit you on the head with it.

"Nighty-night, (Y/N)~!"

"Hey! Hey (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Hey! You awake? Huh? You awake, (Y/N)?"

You slowly opened your eyes, and saw Toga staring straight at you.

"Good morning~!"

"W... what's going on....?"

"Well, I have you chained up in here!" She said, happily. "You aren't leaving."

"Won't my parents realize I'm missing...?" You slowly asked.

"Oh don't worry, I made sure to think ahead, which is why..." she held up a cup of blood. "I'm going to do... this!"

Toga lifted the cup of blood to her lips, and then drank it.

She... transformed into a mirror image of you.

"They'll never know you're missing." She said, in an exact copy of your voice. "Oh, but don't worry, (Y/N), I won't keep you in the shed forever, no... once I kill your parents, I'll move you into the house!"

Then, she left the shed, leaving you there.