☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

Requested by: ANXIETYforU

Some of you might recognize that gif 😏
If you don't, I wish I was you.

(Also hehe I might make a part 2 for this)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Draining You... | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

He doesn't know.

This... it hurts... everything just hurts whenever he does it...

He doesn't know he's hurting you...

You just can't find it in yourself to tell him, though... you know how much he'd hate himself for hurting you, and this is something he needs to survive... so you bear with it.

Even though it hurts like hell, you bear with it.

It's been... taking a toll on you, recently.

You felt so tired, you could barely keep yourself up, you were breathing faster than usual, and at the same time, you were so out of breath... and you had this strange dizziness.

You sat in your bed, pulling the bandages off of your arm. Some of your wounds looked like they might be getting infected... that isn't good.

Knowing what Todoroki went through as a kid, he probably doesn't know how to treat infected wounds. And you can't leave to see a doctor, they'd question where you got the wounds, and when you tell them it's from a vampire, they'll certainly hunt down Todoroki to kill him.

... it's ok though. You don't mind if you die like this.

"(Y/N), I-" he was about to enter the room, and then he saw you looking at your wounded arm. "I'm... sorry for doing that-"

"You don't have to apologize!" You said.

"Oh, right... sorry." He said. "Anyways, I... I made some food for you, it's in the dining room, if you want it." He said, pointing to the hallway behind him. "Anyways, the sun's rising, so I'm gonna go to sleep..."

"Thanks, Todoroki!" You said, happily.

You quickly stood up from your bed, but suddenly...

You just... fell to the floor.

Why did you fall...?

All you did was stand up... what's... going on...?

"(Y/N)!!" Todoroki yelled in a panic. That was the last thing you heard.

You woke up in a bright room. You heard the beeping of a heart rate monitor beside you, the ticking of a clock behind you, and sobbing in front of you.

As your eyes adjust to the light, you see the source of the soft crying.

"T-Todo... roki...?" You quietly ask. He looks  up from your chest, and smiled the moment he realized you were awake.

He hugged you tightly, crying into your shoulder. You were still confused, you still didn't know what was going on, one second, you're about to go eat something, and the next second, you were just... out.

While you tried to figure out what was going on, you noticed something. Patches of his skin looked like it had been burnt.

"A-are you ok?!" You asked. "Your skin, it's all burned up! What happened to-" then, you realized what it was. "Did you... go outside...?"

"Well, I..." he pulled himself away from you, and looked away. "I might have... I-I carried you to the hospital."

"Hospital?!" You asked in surprise. "Y-you... know they'll kill you if they find out what you are, right...?" You whispered.

"... I know." Todoroki quietly responded. "But I was just so worried for you, (Y/N), I didn't want you to die, and I didn't know what  else to do..."

"I understand, kinda." You quietly told him. "I'd do the same if it were you..."

"Just don't let yourself get killed for me, Todoroki!"