♤~Denki Kaminari~♤

Requested by: StarDustExtra

Pictured above - Kaminari holding Tsu

----------- ☆~°¤ | Finally Together | ¤°~☆ ------------

She's so amazing...

So beautiful...

And strong...

And cute...

Tsu is just so adorable sometimes... no, actually, all the time!

How can one person be so cute and strong?

"If only she was actually here... if only she'd think of me as something other than a friend..." Kaminari sighed, and flopped backwards onto his bed. "But she doesn't......."

He looked over at the photo of her, sadly.

"I'm just her lonely, dumbass, loser classmate she'll never acknowledge..." he moaned sadly. "How do I get her to notice meeeeeeeeee...?"

Kaminari started thinking to himself.

"Maybe I should ask her to study with me...? Like all those teen romance dramas... maybe that could work, maybe...."

Kaminari grabbed his knife off of his side table, and rolled up his sleeve.

"Soon... she'll notice... me."

The next day, Tsuyu knocked on Kaminari's door.

"Just a minute!" He yelled from inside.

Tsuyu politely waited outside the room.

Denki eventually opened the door for her, smiling sweetly when he saw her.

"Hi Tsu~!" Kaminari said. "How's your day going?"

"I'm doing well, Kaminari!" Tsu said, walking inside the room.

She noticed something on the bed.

"Um, Kaminari... what's this red stain...?" Tsu asked, pointing at the stain.

"AH-! Oh, i-it's nothing, Tsu!" Kaminari frantically said.

She didn't exactly believe him, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. It probably is nothing.

They had a good night together, caught up on some studies, and talked with each other normally for a bit, before Tsu had to leave.

After she left, Kaminari laughed to himself, and threw himself onto his bed happily.

"That went amazing!"

He just kept laughing to himself, like he'd gone mad. He hadn't, but that's what it was like.

"I mean, she didn't even see anything~!" What did Kaminari not want her to see...? Well... some... things...

Like... photos... and... stolen pencils and pens... and...some strands of her hair.... and... nail clippings... and... possibly a stolen pair of underwear.... and... her name... carved into his own arm...

Yes, this has been going on for some time now.

One day though...

Tsu found everything.

But just when she did, she was hit on the back of the head, as if she were about to be sent to horny jail.

"Tsu~! Wake up, Tsu~!"

Her eyes slowly open.

She's face-to-face with Kaminari.

"Good morning Tsu! How was your sleep?"

She wanted to ask something, but, it turns out she was gagged. And had also been tied to a chair.

"Sorry, that was all I could think of...! Gagging you like that... really sorry, I just... I-I remembered you had your tongue, and I didn't want to, like, cut it out of you, I'm not a psychopath! Aha... so, gagging you was the next best thing I could think of, sorry..."

Not a psychopath, huh...?

Sure.

Sure he isn't...

"Oh Tsu..." Kaminari dropped to his knees beside her, and caressed her face. "If I'm being honest here, I've loved you for quite a while~ We're third years now, right? I've loved you since I first met you... you've always been so adorable." He sighed. "But you just... seemed to never acknowledge my existence... but it's completely ok now! It's ok now, because..."

"We're finally together, Tsu~"