☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

hahahaha so... after that last chapter, I uh,.. thought I'd lighten the mood a bit!

Oh, and I'm playing Miitopia on the Switch, and of course, that means I needed to make some Miis. And something I learnedvery quickly is... they should never have given me access to creating Miis. As an example for why I should not be allowed to, just lay your eyes on my glorious creation, who I have dubbed "Oh No"

 As an example for why I should not be allowed to, just lay your eyes on my glorious creation, who I have dubbed "Oh No"

Oh yeah. Uh, this chapter is... not serious in any way.

--------------☆~°¤ | Unwillingly | ¤°~☆--------------

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Someone yelled to you in the hallway.

You turned around, and saw Kirishima running towards you, waving at you.

"Oh, hi Kirishima!" You said, happily. "What's going on?"

"Oh! Well, I actually wanted to ask you something..." he looked away from you, almost as if he were kind of embarrassed, before asking you "Do you... want to come over to my dorm later... and watch a show with me...? Like, I know you're in 1-B, b-but I'm sure everyone else will understand..."

"Yeah sure." You told him. He turned his head to you again, looking  shocked, but also happy.

"I-I didn't expect you to agree! Uh... t-thank you, (Y/N)!" He smiled widely. "You won't regret it! Or... actually, you might regret it, but... eh, you're too far to say no."

Then he walked off.

After school, you went to Kirishima's dorm.

His room looked exactly like Tetsutetu's, but the main colours were reds instead of greys.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He yelled. "Thanks for coming over!"

"Yeah, no problem." You said. "So what are we watching?"

"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!" Kirishima told you, pumping his fist in the air. It was then that you realized your mistake.

"Oh, well actually, I just remembered I actually have to do something, so I'm just gonna goooooooo-"

As you turned to leave, Kirishima grabbed your wrist. It felt so tight that you thought it would bruise. You slowly turned your head, and he just looked like he was staring straight into your soul.

"You're. Not. Leaving." He demanded. "(Y/N), you told me you would watch it with me. You're GOING to watch it with me."

He pulled you backwards into his room, and slammed the door shut, so you couldn't leave.

Does he... not know that you could just open it again...?

Then, he bent over, and grabbed two ropes from behind his bed.

"What the fuck where did you get those."

"Power of plot convenience, baby!" Kirishima told you. You heard a frustrated scream from outside the door. "Oh, probably Sero..." he opened the door a crack, and screamed to his friend. "SORRY SERO! DIDN'T MEAN TO! WELL I DID, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

He closed the door again, and then jumped at you.

Hmm... doesn't this feel weirdly... sexual? Jumping at you... tying you up with ropes... throwing you on the bed...

Well, it wasn't.

That was how you spend your entire afternoon with Kirishima, watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 1; Phantom Blood. (Which you were able to finish in a day, since it was only 9 episodes)

"Thanks (Y/N)!" Kirishima said, untying you. "You'll be back tomorrow, right?"

"No."

"Yes you will."

"But I-"

"You'll be back tomorrow, so see you then!"

And that was how you (begrudgingly) watched all 5 animated parts of JoJo with Kirishima. :(