☆~Katsuki Bakugou~☆

Hell yeah, Deltarune chapter 2 is out!!
So I'm gonna go be busy playing that~!

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | How Could You? | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

Why does he like you so much?

Doesn't he know by now?

Doesn't he know you just don't like him?

"(Y/N)~!" You hear his annoying voice from behind you.

You sigh heavily, and turn around to see him.

He smiles widely, and even that annoys you.

"What do you want, Midoriya?" You asked him.

"W-well, it's our last year before we enter high school... and we might never see each other again, so I thought I might as well tell you..." he paused for a moment. "I like you... I've liked you for a while."

"Oh, really? Well, the feeling isn't mutual, ya quirkless loser." You told him, turning around and walking away.

"(Y-Y/N), wait!" He grabbed your hand tightly.

"Let go of me!"

"N-no! (Y/N) please, just hear me out! I've liked you for such a long time, I just want you to like me back!" Midoriya desperately told you, falling to his knees as he kept a firm grip on your hand. "I just want someone to love me..... I just want a real person to love me...... please, (Y/N)...."

"Jesus, you're pathetic." You said to him. "If you want people to love you so badly, why don't you just kill yourself? Everyone in the world will love you if you do that! And, you'll be as popular as a Hero! Isn't that such a great idea~?"

You kicked him in the side of the face, causing him to let go of you.

Then, you walked away, turning your head to look at his crying face, and waving goodbye to him as you did so.

"Bye bye Midoriya~! Good luck at UA~!" You mockingly said as you walked away.

Someone had heard your entire conversation.

"(Y/N), come by my place later." Bakugou demanded.

"Nah, I-"

"I said: come by my place later, bitch."

"Damn, alright, no need to be so mad."

So, still in your uncomfy school uniform, you walked to Bakugou's house.

When you got there, he invited you into his room.

"Ooh~" You said, looking around. "Is this what I think it is~?"

He grabbed your head tightly, and then slammed your head onto the desk he had in his room as hard as he could.