☆~Yuga Aoyama~☆

Ooooooh I just want chocolate but I don't have any D:

Also you can't tell me that Aoyama wouldn't be a yandere. You can't. He was watching Deku in his sleep, and his just gives off that "UwU I'm a high school serial killer murdering people for my crush but I can never let him know, and my sparkles hide my guilt!" vibe.

...

Wait.

Oh my god Deku and Aoyama being yanderes together. They both give off some stalker vibes (to me at least)... I think I know what I need to do.

----------- ☆~°¤ | Blood Sparkles Sometimes, Right? | ¤°~☆ ------------

Oh, your phone is ringing.

For the 20th time tonight.

It's Aoyama again, isn't it?

You don't even need to check to know.

But you do anyways.

...

Yeah, it was Aoyama again.

You weren't gonna answer it anyways, because you don't usually answer phone calls.

But now that you know it's Aoyama, you ignore it even harder.

How? You just do.

This has been going on for a month...

Yeah. An entire month.

It was so fucking annoying...

Your phone just won't stop ringing...

It's just like ringringringringring and it just keeps going...

Why won't he just leave you alone?!

You've blocked his number three times, but each time, he finds a new way to call you.

Does he not understand that you don't like him?

Clearly.

You set your phone on silent, and went to sleep.

You woke up.

Unbeknownst to you, Aoyama had stayed up all night, planning... something.

You put on your uniform, grabbed your bag, and began your final walk to school.

Maybe you should finally just go yell at Aoyama. Go let your anger out. Maybe force him to realize you aren't into him.

Once it was lunchtime, suppressing your hunger, you went to go find Aoyama. Maybe you should get some food first but... ehhh. You just wanna go yell at that French boy. Should only take a few minutes, then you can go eat.

"Oh, chéri-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, AOYAMA!" You screamed. "DO YOU NOT REALIZE I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU?!"

"... Fine. I'll make sure I never bother you again, lustré."

"Good, thanks." You angrily turned around, crossing your arms, and walking away. That felt good!

You went to the cafeteria and got some lunch.

When you went home, you felt... uneasy.

You made sure to lock all the windows before sleeping.

You woke up to the sound of shattering glass.

"Hey, what the he-" someone slapped their hand on your mouth they were forcing their hand down so hard it hurt your teeth...

"Tais-toi, ma chéri~"

You looked up, and you saw your classmate. The one with the sparkly purple eyes. Aoyama... is... in your room...? Why.... why is he here?

"Oh, there's no reason to panic, beau. You'll be ok, my little lapin... mostly." Aoyama shrugged, and you saw his strange psychotic smile appear on his face. "Maybe you won't, actually."

"W-what do you mean...?" You asked, getting concerned. Aoyama giggled, squinting a bit while staring at you.

"I promised I'd never bother you again, right, (N/N)~?" Aoyama pulled something out of his back pocket, lifting it up to his ace. The light from your nightlight glistened off of the blade. "I'll make sure I can never bother you again."

You were just stuck in your bed in fear.

"Oh, don't cry, chéri... everything will be ok, and this will all be over soon~" Aoyama kissed your forehead. "And if you're scared, don't be! This is natural, (N/N)... so you don't have to be scared...." he dug his fingers through your hair, and whispered to you. "Don't be scared, ok?"

Aoyama started carving into you. You felt him start pulling out your insides.

Everything hurt...

By the morning, your blood was staining your comforter, bedsheets, mattress, and your pajamas.

Your blood was sparkling in the early morning sunlight.

Aoyama let out a contented sigh, and looked at you.

Even when dead, you still look beautiful.

He looked down at his bloodstained hands.

Aoyama smiled. He couldn't be happier about what he'd just done.