☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Haha lol imagine being scared that no one cares about you because your book isn't as popular as it was before... hahaha and then imagine not wanting to tell people because you feel like they'd think you're being extremely selfish and just begging for comments and sympathy... and worrying that everyone will tell you you're lying about your feelings and that you shouldn't lie about shit like that... haha... couldn't be me... definitely not...

I think I should sleep... I'll feel better in the morning... hopefully.

TW: rape
(it doesn't happen during the chapter, but it is implied that it will happen, so I still thought I should add this.)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Please Kill Me... | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Awe... you look so cute with your face stained with tears like that, (Y/N)..."

You never knew he was like this... to think, someone you've known for so long... someone you were friends with... to think he was like this all along, you just couldn't believe it.

"You're just so adorable when you're in pain... when you're crying... when you're begging me to stop what I'm doing, knowing full well it's useless...!"

He had broken your spine about a month or so ago, causing paralysis from the waist down.

"Oh (Y/N)...!" He put his hands on his face, blushing very  intensely, his eyes rolling backwards into his skull as he thought about you being in pain. The thought of you helplessly screaming for him to stop hurting you... it excited him. "I'm so glad I have you here with me... so I can can see your face, absolutely terrified of me... I love that I get to see that every single day, (Y/N)~!"

He pulled the blanket off of the bed, and sadistically smiled as he looked at the scars covering your naked body, showing the remnants of what he'd done to you.

"(Y/N)... since you can't feel anything from the waist down..." he began, lying down on top of you. "Do you think it'd hurt if you gave birth?"

"G-get away from me Izuku-!" You desperately pleaded, crying harder than before. "Please just leave me alone! I-I don't want this!" You knew crying and begging wouldn't do anything to help you, but... you couldn't stop yourself. It was just too much for you. Everything was too much for you. "Please just kill me, Izuku... please just let me die..."

"Oh, quit your whining (Y/N)." He said to you, clearly annoyed. "You're fine, shut up."

It's like he's the opposite of what you thought he was...

Izuku was always so kind to you... has he been lying to you the whole time...?

He's just been manipulating you this whole time...

"You know (Y/N)... I've always thought you were so selfish." He told you, looking away from you while scowling. "You had the nerve to complain about your quirk to me of all people. You came to a boy you knew had no powers, and you complained about your quirk. Do you have any idea how selfish that sounded to me, (Y/N)?!"

The only reason you talked to him about that... about how powerless you felt, about how useless you felt, knowing that your quirk was just the fact that you could hear better than other people... the only reason you told Izuku about that was because you thought he'd understand. You thought he'd understand what it felt like to feel completely useless. Looking back on it, maybe it was selfish...

"It's like you wanted me to hate you, (Y/N). It's like you wanted me to start obsessing over you." You tried to push him off of you to no avail. "Maybe that's why I love seeing you in pain, (Y/N). Because I hate you so much."

Is he... is he trying to have a casual conversation with you before he...

"I bet you don't think I'm weaker than you now (Y/N)! I bet you regret ever thinking I was more useless then you." He told you. "Once I found out about All Might's secret... after I stole One For All from that 'successor' of his..." he laughed under his breath. "Nobody thinks I'm weak or useless now! Not even you... you of all people know how strong I am, (Y/N)... you know firsthand, don't you, (Y/N)~?" He asked, pushing himself off of you, and lifting up one of your legs.

He stood up from the bed, and then started undressing, preparing for the long night ahead of you two.

"Why are you doing this to me...?" You asked, tears leaking out of your eyes. "I-I'm sorry for making you feel like you're useless... I'm sorry for being so selfish-"

"That's not the only reason I hate you, (Y/N)." Izuku told you. "I have many reasons..."

"Well, whatever I did to you! I'm sorry, I apologize, please just let me go...!"

"Nope!" He turned around, kneeled down, and gave you a little 'boop' on the nose while smiling creepily. "You've done so much to deserve this, (Y/N)! A little 'I'm sorry' isn't gonna absolve you of everything (Y/N)~!"

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH PLEASE JUST KILL ME!!" You screamed, now loudly sobbing.

"And why should I do that, (Y/N)~?" He asked, in a deceitful cute voice. "You're so adorable when you're like this... when you beg me to let you die... oh, I love the fact that I'm causing so much pain for you that you're wishing for death! AH~! IT FEELS SO AMAZING, (Y/N)~!"

...

"Why can't I just die already...?"