☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

I really want spaghetti rn. Like, spaghetti with alfredo sauce would just be prefect right now...

----------- ☆~°¤ | Bloodthirsty | ¤°~☆ ------------

"(Y/N)..." You heard his voice, causing a chill to go down your spine. "I know you're in here, why don't you just come out and show me where you are~?"

You put your hands over your mouth and nose, trying to make your breathing sound quieter. You're under your bed, hiding from your boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki.

"I can smell the blood from that wound on your arm, you're somewhere in the room. Why don't you just... show me where you are, ok?" He asked. From the small space under your bed, you saw him walking around.

You looked at your wound, the large gash on your arm. You didn't know what had happened... he was using a knife, and then just... stopped. So you asked what was wrong, and then he sliced your arm open.

He had mentioned something like this before, but... it was when you first met, so you'd completely forgotten. And also, you kinda thought he was joking...

"... you never let me in your room, (Y/N)." Todoroki told you. "I'm surprised. It's very nice, I have to say."

You remained silent.

"Really, not even a thank you?" He asked. "... alright. You know, you bed looks comfortable, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I layed down on it, right?" He asked. "No, no... I feel like that would be an invasion of privacy, even if you told me you were ok with it... that being said though..."

His hand suddenly reached under the bed.

He just barely didn't touch you.

"Oh, I guess you aren't there..." Todoroki said, disappointed in himself.  "Unless..."

Your bed was moved, and you were revealed.

Todoroki smiled creepily, allowing you to see those fangs of his.

"Ah, there you are, (Y/N)~"

He kneeled down, gripping your forearm tightly, and putting his other hand on your forehead.

"I found you, now don't scream too much, please~"