☆~Himiko Toga~☆

Requested by: ApplesauceMeow

I'm learning Japanese on Duolingo cause I'm bored so uh, oyasuminasai my fellow Wattpad users~

(Also kinda wholesome ending?? Maybe? I mean, you still end up kidnapped and probably tortured, but still)

------------------------
☆~°¤ | Happy Birthday | ¤°~☆
------------------------

Things were strange for you.

Someone's been stalking you.

You've never seen them, but you were sure of it.

You'd wake up with cuts all over you.

You'd notice some of your stuff was missing.

So you're probably not just being paranoid...

You noticed a letter on your counter one day that seemed all but confirmed your suspicions.

We're coming to take you away.

"W-what...?" You asked yourself, reading it.

You decided to stay inside your house for the next week.

But one day you ran out of food.

So you had to leave the house.

You were suddenly pulled backwards.

Not by anything grabbing you, you were just suddenly pulled through the air.

And then you were in the back of a van.

"STEP ON IT, SPINNER!" Someone yelled. They shut the van's doors as they started driving.

You saw three people. A man covered in hands, a man with a bunch of scars, and a woman with brown hair and sunglasses.

"Alright, come on, we gotta work fast." The one with the hands stated. "We gotta get back before she does, and get 'em all tied up, so-"

"Yeah yeah I get it. Let's just start with the tying." The scarred one added, annoyed.

The three people started tying you up, and when you tried to ask questions, they taped your mouth shut.

They eventually carried you out of the van and into a building. You saw two more people inside, one that looked like a magician, and someone in a bodysuit.

They slapped a bow on your head, and turned off all the lights.

Then, a blonde girl opened the door.

"Huh? Why's it all dark?" She asked, turning on the lights.

"Happy birthday Toga!" The group yelled to the girl.

"... my birthday was three weeks ago."

"Oops." The scarred one said.

"Are. You. Fucking. Serious." The one with that hands angrily uttered. "Really? The one time I trust you, and you get the date wrong?!"

"Hey, it's not my fault! I don't care about people! It's your fault for trusting me, dumbass."

"But still... I appreciate it!" Toga said, smiling and running to you. "You got me my latest crush! Thank you~!"

She hugged you.

"Thanks for getting (Y/N) as my late birthday present, guys!"