☆~Hitoshi Shinsou~☆

Ok so I know the premise for this chapter wouldn't work in the actual show, given Shinsou's explanation of his quirk, but whatever who cares nothing in this book is canon.

No, this chapter is not inspired by the song "Broadcast Illusion", despite what the title may suggest.

----------- ☆~°¤ | Broadcast Illusion | ¤°~☆ ------------

It wasn't a good idea to break up with a Villain.

One day, while watching tv, your show was interrupted with a strange screen.

We will begin shortly, please be patient.

You flipped through the channels, but this was the only thing being shown.

And then... the broadcast started.

You saw a man with purple hair, tired purple eyes, and a large cloak. You know who this is. Hitoshi Shinsou, better known by the name Puppet Master. Also known as the guy you broke up with.

"Hello everyone." He said, stretching out his arms. "Please, don't be too alarmed, everything's ok... what's happening? Well, this is a country wide... experiment, of sorts."

You were kind of scared. What was he about to do...?

"I will ask a question. Please answer out loud."

Shinsou did a good job of keeping details about his quirk a secret. Not many people know about the questions...

"Now, let's begin. How was your day today?"

You didn't answer. But many people did...

"To the people who didn't answer me... you have a hard time trusting people!" Shinsou explained. "And to the people that DID answer me..."

"Grab the nearest knife, and implant it into your skull."

And just like that... many people across the country killed themselves.

You had hope that people weren't that stupid... and you were wrong.

"(Y/N)... knowing you, you didn't respond. I'll be over soon."

 And then... the broadcast ended, returning to the show you were watching before.

Welp.

Time to get a weapon, and prepare to beat up your ex boyfriend.