☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

Was this chapter inspired by a writing prompt? ... It might have been...

(And now, a joke unrelated to that statement)

The yandere: I won't hurt you, darling~

The yandere: *actively tortures (Y/N)*

(Y/N): you said you'd never hurt me!

The yandere:

--------------☆~°¤ | A Different World | ¤°~☆--------------

You're an exchange student from (home country), currently attending a school in Japan. Things had been going... fairly well for you! It even seemed like one of your classmates was starting to have feelings for you...!

You like drawing, but whenever you draw, you always end up drawing someone you like...

Usually, it's that classmate we mentioned earlier, the one who seems to have feelings for you, but recently... you've started drawing someone else. Someone you've... never seen before.

He had short hair, split down the middle, with one side being a different colour. He had two different coloured eyes as well, matching his hair. He also had something on his face. Like a birthmark, or maybe a big scar.

You don't know who this is...

One day, the doorbell rang.

Someone wanted to talk to you.

When they entered your room, you saw...

You saw the boy you've been drawing.

"Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), correct?" He asked. You were speechless. You didn't know what to say, and just nodded. "Ah, so it worked. That's good." He said, his expression barely changing.

"Who are you...?" You asked.

"My name is Shouto Todoroki. I'm... not from here." He explained. "Ok, what I'm about to say may sound insane, so... maybe you should sit down, (Y/N)..."

You sat down on your bed, and looked at him. You're very confused. You draw someone you don't know, and then they show up to talk to you, and say that they're about to say something that'll sound insane...

Well, this experience can't get stranger than this, right?

He took a deep breath, and then stared at you, looking like he was staring directly into your soul.

"(Y/N), you're the main character of a tragedy/romance manga that I like, and I know the ending, and I want to save you before it happens." He explained.

"... what...?" Your life is definitely kinda weird, but... that's just not possible.

"Yeah, I get it, it's confusing, but you have to listen to me." He grabbed your hands, and you saw some kind of desperate sadness in his eyes. "I don't want that to happen to you!"

"Well... w-what happens in the ending...?" You cautiously asked.

"That classmate of yours, Korosu, he's going to kidnap you. You'll try to escape, and be punished every time. By the end, you'll just accept everything, and just be a broken mess of a human who can barely remember their life before Korosu." He closed his eyes, and looked sad. "That doesn't have to happen."

You were still very confused.

"(Y/N), my friend, Hatsume Mei, was able to make a machine that could bring me to your world, and... if you want to escape your tragic end, we could find some way to bring you to mine. Do you want that....?" He asked you.

You have two options.

1 - stay here, live your life, and fall in love.

2 - believe the possibly crazy person who just told you you're going to end up tortured if you stay here.

... Weirder things have happened to you.

And if what he's saying is real, you'll get the chance to explore a different world.

Why not?

Well, there are a lot of reasons as to "why not", but who cares.

"Sure." You said. "Sounds fun."

"That's good..." he smiled. "So, we're gonna try to force you into my world, and it might take a while... if you notice things around you missing, that's because of that, ok?" He asked you. You nodded in response. "Good. Well, I'll see you soon, (Y/N)."

Then he just fucking disappeared.

Well that was... weird.

Maybe you were hallucinting and hearing things.

Oh! And, if that was real, you just agreed to disappear from this world, like, forever.

You dumbass.

Strangely enough, just like he had said, things around you started just going missing, like they disappeared forever.

Maybe what he was saying was real...

You definitely started hoping it was real, because a while later...

You watched Korosu kill a friend of yours.

As he was going on with his speech about how he only did it 'cause he loved you, you started to feel... strange. Sick, almost.

Was it because of the dead body? Maybe.

But then, you fell to the floor, and before you knew it, it looked like you were falling through the sky.

The scenery kept chanching, and you didn't know what was happening.

When you finally landed, you were in a dark room that had two other people.

A girl with long pink hair, and that boy you met a while ago.

"It... worked?" He asked himself.

"Sure seems that way, Todo!" The girl leaned on his shoulder. "Didn't my baby do an amazing job?"

"Yes, thank you, Mei." He said to her, then looking at you. "Hi again, (Y/N). Uh, if you ever want to go back, just tell us, and I'm sure Mei can-"

"No..." you said. "I don't want to go back there..." you placed your hands on your head, still processing the death of your friend. "I just watched Korosu kill someone! I-I don't want to go back there-!"

As you started panicking, Todoroki kneeled down, and hugged you.

"It's ok, you'll be safe here. I can protect you from everyone who wants to see you suffer, (Y/N)..." he whispered.

And then... you felt safe. You felt secure.

Even if you had to adjust to life in a different world... you felt like you could trust him. Even though you don't know him, you felt like you knew he would keep you safe.

And he did.

You got your happy ending.

Right?