☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Halloween AU time

Btw, you're a small eensy-weensy little child in this chapter.

Also... long chapter, hope it's good! :3

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Vessel | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You and your dad just moved into a new house.

And ever since you moved in, you'd been having horrible nightmares.

It's thunder storming tonight.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)!"

Then, right after he said that, the lights went out.

"...aaaaaaaand there goes the power. I mean, I should've known this would happen with this storm, but..." he sighed. "I know you don't like the dark, so just sit tight (Y/N), I'll be right back with a candle for ya!"

Your dad left the room, and you were just in your room, in the dark, alone.

You didn't want to be completely alone in the dark.

Or rather, you did want to be alone in the dark. Because what scared you about being in the dark is the potential of something being in the room with you.

Then, your dad entered the room again, holding a lit candle. The light from the candle illuminating the room a slight bit, enough for you to know that nothing is in here with you.

"Here you go, (Y/N)." He said, walking in the room and placing the candle on your bedside table. "Have a good sleep!"

As he walked back to the door, about to leave, you asked something.

"What should I do if it goes out...?"

"Well, if the candle goes out, just come tell me! I'll light it back up for you!"

And after telling you that, he left your room, closing your door as he did.

You fell asleep shortly after he left.

Because of the thunderstorm, you woke up.

...

The light had gone out.

You... didn't want to get out of bed.

You looked around your bedroom, trying to see if anything was there...

You were too scared to go back to sleep, but too scared to get out of bed and ask your dad to light the candle.

"Hey, there's no need to be scared!" You heard an echo-y voice say.

"Who's there...?" You asked, feeling more scared, despite this voice telling you not to be.

A boy wearing a home-made ghost costume with a rope around his neck materialized in the room. He had a very kind looking face, and messy green hair.

"My name's Izuku! Who're you?" He asked.

"I'm... (Y/N) Kirishima." You quietly responded.