☆~You~☆

Ghost ghost ghost ghost goat ghost ghost ghost ghost

I'm super tired good night

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | This is my body now! | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You've been dead for five years.

You're a ghost now.

Since your death, you've found out a lot about this stuff.

The spirit is basically your conscience, memories, and emotions, all the things that make you "you". Also, the spirit is attracted to electricity, which is why defibrillators work, not only by shocking the heart into working, but also dragging the spirit back into the body. Why did you think the power always goes out in ghost movies? If a body had no spirit, another spirit is free to take over the body. Also, since children's spirits have less attachment to their bodies, other spirits can enter that body, and just push the child's spirit out of their body.

Sometimes, you'll go into the bodies of people who are on the verge of death, who's spirit has already left the body, and try your best to keep them mostly alive.

Why do you do that?

Well, in all honesty, being dead fucking sucks.

Today, you found yourself in an ambulance.

The person being transported to the hospital was a young Pro Hero, almost dead.

You decided to do him a favour.

"Hey dude, hope you don't mind me, uh... being in your body for a sec." You told him. He was completely unconscious, and his spirit hadn't manifested yet, so you knew he couldn't hear you, but you were talking anyways.

You entered his body, and immediately realized you may have made a mistake in attempting to keep him alive.

There was quite a lot of electricity in his body. And on top of that, the paramedics just then tried to shock the heart into starting up again...

And with all of that electricity combined... it may have, um... bound your spirit to his body...?

When you got to the hospital, you were met with a fairly angry ghost boy, yelling at you.

"H-hey! You stole my fucking body??" He yelled. "I can tell you aren't me, so why are you in my body?!"

"Uh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I swear!" You said. "I was just trying to keep your body alive, and then this... I'm sorry." You said. "Who are you, by the way?"

"Denki Kaminari."

"Well, I'm very sorry for stealing your body, Denki." You said. "Once we get discharged,I'll find some way to get out, promise."

It had been a year of trying, but in all honesty... you didn't feel ready to give up his body.

"Denki, I know I told you I'd give you back your body at some point, but..." you smiled. "I don't want to...!"

"What?!"

"I want to keep this body for myself!" You proclaimed. "This body, your body... it feels like it was always supposed to be mine. This feels like the truest reflection of me." You explained. "So, I'm sorry, Denki, but..."

"This is my body now!"