☆~Hanta Sero~☆

I have discovered something. Tetsutetsu's english voice actor iS THE SAME GUY WHO DOES THE ENGLISH VOICE FOR ADAM IN SK8 THE INFINITY AND NOW I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE IDEA OF TETSUTETSU SCREAMIGN "HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND NONBINARY HOES" PLEASE HELP-

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Flower Petals | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Hatsume! Hatsume, hey, um... that one girl in your class, what's her name?"

"You're gonna need to be more specific, random 1-A student with the default male Mii hair."

"Wow, rude." Sero said. "Anyways, I meant the one with the (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes."

"Ooooooooh! You meant (Y/N)!" Hatsume yelled. "What about her?"

"Well, I... I kinda... think she's cute..." Sero said nervously. "I was wondering if... if maybe you could, you know... set her and I up... on a date....?"

"Date?" Hatsume asked. "Listen, the thing about (Y/N) is-"

"Come on, please? Invite her to a restaurant that I'll 'coincidentally' be at, lie if you have to, just-" he sighed. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Hatsume~?"

"You sound really pathetic, so I guess I'll help. Just stop making that noise, please?" Hatsume asked, referring to the super long 'please'. "I'll do it. I'll trick (Y/N) into going on a date with you, just... keep your expectations low. Don't get me wrong, (Y/N)'s a great person, she just... you'll see."

"Wait what do you mean I'll see?" Sero asked, feeling slightly concerned.

"You'll see~" Hatsume said, smirking, knowing exactly what she just did. "Also, if (Y/N) finds out I did this and gets mad at me, I will rain hellfire upon you, tape boy. If (Y/N) hates me after this it'll be entirely your fault, and if that happens, I'll kick you in the marbles so hard you'll never have children."

"Uh... please don't."

"Anyways, that was all you came here for, right?" Hatsume asked. "I'm kinda busy right now, so could you leave? Also, I haven't slept in two days, so I don't exactly want to be talking to you right now. Bye."

And that was how Sero got a date with a cute girl.

Oh, but that can't be where the story ends, obviously...

No, you aren't here for cute stories where everything turns out fine, are you?

No, of course you aren't...

You're here for suspense... you're here for blood... you're here for questionable views on romance... you're here for tragedy.

Lucky for you, Sero's date with (Y/N) isn't where this story ends, no...

That's where the story really starts.

The problems started very suddenly.

There was no way either of you could know what was going to happen.

The first time you two talked, there was a horrible pain in his chest.

"Ugh... Mei, remind me again why we're here?" You asked, annoyed. You didn't really want to go out tonight, but Mei's basically your only friend, and you thought maybe it'd be nice to spend an evening with her...