☆~Tamaki Amajiki~☆

Currently vibing to the Child of Light soundtrack

To anyone who wants to, please listen to some songs on the soundtrack, they're all amazing.

Also, today (August 23rd) marks my one year anniversary of being on Wattpad.
Probably not something to celebrate in all honesty.

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Creep | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"I want to rip your skin open and crawl inside of you like a parasite- what the fuck?"

You were showing a friend of yours a creepy letter you got.

The full thing read

(Y/N) I love you so unhealthily much!!
I want to be with you so badly...
I want to be with you and never have to be without you.
I want to rip your skin open and crawl inside of you like a parasite so I can always feel your warmth.
I just wish I could marry you right here and now!
- T. A.

"Do you know who wrote this?" Your friend asked you.

"Yep. I know exactly who did this." You said. "An old friend of mine, Tamaki Amajiki."

"Wait... the same Tamaki Amajiki you told me about...?" Your friend asked. "Because I find that hard to believe."

"Seriously, who else could it be?"

"Maybe someone else with the initials T. A.? Like..." Your friend thought for a moment. "Like Takahiro Amatsu, your neighbour? Doesn't he give off some creepy vibes?"

"He does, but I still think it's Tamaki." You said, absolutely sure of yourself.

"Why are you so sure about it being him?"

"Well, he's been talking to me again recently." You explained. "And Tamaki's always been a bit... off. Those two things together more than confirm for me that it's him."

"Wow. You're a very trusting person." Your friend said, almost in disbelief.

"How so? I'm accusing my good friend from high school who I haven't talked to in four years of harassment. How exactly is that trusting...?"

"...Good point."

When you got home, you did decide to ask your neighbour about the note, just to make sure.

Amatsu is a fairly kind person, and is honestly pretty shy around you. Though your friend was right, he does seem unintentionally creepy sometimes.

You knocked on the front door.

"Amatsu? It's (Y/N) from next door! Could I come in for a moment?" You yelled through the door.

No response.

"Amatsu?" You yelled, knocking again.

No response.

"Hey Amatsu! You there?"

No response.

"Hello?! Ama-" you knocked again, maybe a bit too hard, because right then, the door opened.

For some reason, the front door wasn't locked.