☆~Denki Kaminari~☆

GOD I have so many good ideas but I don't know how to write any of them...

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | If I Can't Have You... | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"(Y/N)!!"As you hear someone call your name, you turn around to see who it was. It was someone from another class, Denki Kaminari. "(Y/N)! Hi (Y/N)!"

You started running.

Kaminari has been bugging you all month about how much he 'loves you'. You've told him multiple times that you're taken, but he clearly doesn't care.

"(Y/N) please! I wanna talk with you!"

You stopped running, letting Kaminari catch up with you, and when you did... you slapped him across the face.

"OW!"

"Leave me alone, Kaminari." You said. "I'm dating someone, I don't like you." You angrily told him.

"...Oh." He said, disappointed. Wait... did he... actually listen to you? "Ok... sorry, (Y/N)..."

Then, Kaminari walked away.

Wow! He actually listened to you!

While walking through the school, someone pulled you into the storage closet, slamming the door.

Once you realized what was happening, you noticed you were lying on the floor, and... Kaminari was on top of you.

"(Y/N)... hi..." he was taking deep, shaky breaths. "I'm sorry about this..."

"Get off me, Kaminari!" You yelled.

"No... (Y/N), I love you... but you just kept saying no... and then you slapping me today..." he weakly laughed, it sounded... insane, almost. "I'm so sorry I ever had the audacity to love you, (Y/N)!"

"Huh? What's this about?"

"There's no need to be scared, (Y/N)..." Kaminari said, pulling a knife off of a shelf.  "I'll be right behind you, (Y/N)..."

"W-what...? Are you a-about to kill me...?"

"I am, (Y/N)... because if I can't have you..."

"No one can."