☆~Hitoshi Shinsou~☆

Requested by: CaitlinGarrison

Crazy Diamond's ability is fucking terrifying if you think about it

Like, Josuke could just turn you into an inanimate object. And you'd just be stuck like that. Forever.

--------------------
☆~°¤ | Living Doll P2 | ¤°~☆
---------------------

It's been a week.

Your body was still under Shinsou's control, but he's been noticing strange things about you.

Your eyes were more... dull... than normal.

There was a horrible smell coming from your body.

You were getting nosebleeds that wouldn't go away.

There were slight bits of foam coming from your mouth.

Your skin was an unnatural shade.

Your skin was bloating.

He swore he couldn't feel your heartbeat, but that must just be him imagining things.

Shinsou sighed, looking at the rotting corpse sitting on his couch.

"I should ask if she's ok... she's definitely not, but I feel like it would clear my mind." Shinsou said to himself.

He made the body stand up, and walk towards him.

He released his hold, and then...

It collapsed.

"(Y/N)?!" He panically yelled.

He knew you probably weren't ok, so he picked up the corpse, and carried it outside to the car, then driving himself to the hospital.

"So will she be ok? Do you have the results yet?" Shinsou asked the doctor who walked out of the room your body was in.

"She's dead."

"D... dead.........?"

The doctor nodded.

"In fact, it looks like she's been dead for about a week or so, just based on the state of it."

"A... a week...?"

"Yeah. It's amazing you didn't notice. Was it just that you thought she was sleeping, or something?"

"I mean... I thought so..." Shinsou lied, not wanting to admit he accidentally killed his wife. "(Y/N)'s always been a very heavy sleeper (that is, when she decides to sleep) and she'd been talking about a fever, I... can't believe I didn't know..."

He was just scared you'd reject his proposal.

He just wanted you to realize you can't live without him.

He just wanted you to stay with him forever.

He...

He didn't want you to...

He didn't want you to die...