♤~Izuku Midoriya~♤

Requested by: ApplesauceMeow

You guys get 3 updates today :D

Gn!

----------- ☆~°¤ | You Will Love Me | ¤°~☆ ------------

Izuku burned the photo he had of his childhood friend.

"Oh Kacchan, I just wish I could KILL you~" he sighed, and dropped the burning photo. "And yet... I can't. I just... can't bring myself to for some reason... maybe it's because I love you. Or maybe it's because just killing you once wouldn't be enough?" He started laughing to himself. "Yes, just dying once wouldn't be enough. I just want to kill you, then bring you back to life, then kill you, then bring you back, then kill you, then bring you back, again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again forever!"

Had he gone insane? Well, probably.

He's imagining his childhood friend being in the same room as him, talking about murdering him, and is actually just pacing around in his apartment, talking to himself.

"I was so mad when you pushed me off the school roof like that, you know?" His tone changed dramatically. "You remember that day, right? How you showed me you never cared...? The last thing I saw that day was terrified expression, realizing that you just killed someone. Heh, or at least you thought you did. I mean, I'm clearly not dead yet~"

He stretched out his arms, like he was giving a presentation.

"Oooohhh~" he placed his hand on his face. "I kinda want to see you again.... but you're so busy with school, aren't you~?" He sighed. "God, I'm such a disgusting creature for saying that, aren't I?"

His slight laughs slowly turned into crying as he fell to his knees, trying to understand why that had to happen that day....

"Was it... w-was it my fault, Kacchan...? Did I do something to make you push me off the roof? I-" he wiped his eyes. "I-I'm so sorry..."

He cried to himself, and kept having an imaginary argument with the boy who tried to kill him.

Izuku's neighbours had some questions about the loud sobbing, but were too afraid to ask them given his... behaviors.

Izuku still remembered where his friend lived, so he finally decided to make his way there.

Mitsuki and Masaru had some questions, such as "why are you in our house", but with one successful swing of the axe, their heads were taken off, and that problem was dealt with.

He heard a door open, and someone walking.

"What's with the noise....? I'm... tryna sleep..." the tired blonde boy said, walking into the main room.

"Oh, Kacchan, you're awake."

"Wait a sec... what the shit is this?! D-Deku, you're... you're supposed to be dead! I saw you die!"

"No you didn't. You were a coward, and ran away 'cause you thought you killed me. But..." Izuku shrugged. "I don't know what to say, I'm clearly alive. But you... you might not be for long."

"Wha-"

"You don't know how I've dreamed of this..." Izuku contently sighed. "I slowly strangle you to death, as you struggle to beg for your life but I completely ignore you... ooh! Or another idea! I restrain you to the bed, then slice open your stomach and force you to watch me pull your intestines out while you're still alive!"

"Oh... but that would surely kill you." Izuku sadly sighed. "As much as I want to do that to you, Kacchan, those would both obviously kill you.... as much as I hate you, I don't want you to die, you don't deserve to die like that.  I want it to be slow, and excruciatingly painful. And I mean, both of those deaths would be slow and painful, but... I want you to feel as much pain as possible for as long as possible, Kacchan."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"... with... me? You're asking what the hell is wrong with me?! Hm, let's see here! You started bullying me because you found out I didn't have a quirk, you STOPPED using my actual name and now just call me Useless, you literally tell me to KILL MYSELF, THEN YOU PUSH ME OFF THE ROOF OF OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL, WITH THE INTENT OF KILLING ME! HM, I WONDER WHAT ON EARTH COULD BE WRONG WITH ME?!"

"Alright, just calm down, Izu-"

"Were you about to call me Izuku? In an attempt to manipulate me into calming down?" He glared at Katsuki. "Well it's too little too late. Maybe, if you didn't want this to happen, you could have, you know, been a nicer fucking person~?"

"I can't bring myself to kill you. We've just known eachother for so long, I mean, I've known you since before, uh..." Izuku gestured towards Katsuki's chest. "Before that."

"Why don't you shut the fuck up."

"Why don't you shut the fuck up? It would be nice." Izuku smiled at the boy he hated so much. "I'm going to hurt you again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN F O R E V E R! And by the end......"

"You will love me."