☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

Dragon time yeah great, also this is a short one

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Princess~ | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Oh (Y/N)..." he said, staring you. "My sweet little princess (Y/N)... why do you insist on running away from me~? You know you're mine now, right~?"

You were too scared to say anything. Kirishima kneeled down so he was at your level, and placed both of his hands on your face, staring into your eyes.

"You do know I could kill you, right?" He took one of his hands off your face, then digging his claws into your shoulder, dragging his hand down your arm, blood spilling out of you. "I could kill you in so many ways... for example, if I was in my full form right now, I could swallow you whole while you're kicking and screaming... just like I did to all those knights who came to save you." He leaned closer to you. "Is that what you want, princess~?"

You shook your head as you held back tears.

"So then... why do you keep running away?" Kirishima asked you, getting even closer to you. "I'll kill you if you keep running from from me, 'cause you're starting to get on my nerves." With his sharp Dragon teeth, he bit into your collar, and you squealed out in pain. You knew your pain would just become even worse if you tried to get away, so you attempted to stay as still as possible. He eventually  let go of you and smiled, allowing you to see your blood in his teeth. "I'll do that to you over and over and over if you run away again, got it?"

"It'd be in your best interest to not run away anymore, princess~"