☆~Katsuki Bakugou~☆

Requested by: CryptidKiddo

I just unironically said the word yucky for this first time in... idk, eleven years maybe?

------------------
☆~°¤ | Baishunpu~ | ¤°~☆
------------------

Your name is (Y/N) Aizawa. The daughter of Shota Aizawa, better known by his Hero name, Eraserhead. Your mother died when you were in elementary school.

There was a kid in your class two months older than you, Hitoshi Shinsou, who's parents had divorced the year before. He scared you, honestly...

One day, your dad started dating a woman named Kijobi. You didn't know too much about her, all you knew was that she had bright purple hair, dark red eyes, and whenever she came over, she gave you a pack of candy.

Eventually, Kijobi and your dad got married.

And that was how you realized that this woman is Hitoshi's mom.

Meaning, you and your scary classmate were now step siblings.

Now, nine years later, you and Hitoshi are entering the same high school.

You got into the Hero course, whereas your step brother was only able to get into General studies. SUCKS TO BE HIM, HUH? YEAH, THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT. BUT NO. AS IT TURNS OUT, IT REALLY WOULD'VE JUST BEEN BETTER IF YOU WERE IN HIS PLACE!

BECAUSE, HOLY SHIT, GETTING INTO CLASS 1-A LED TO THE WORST THING YOU THOUGHT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU, HAPPENING TO YOU.

Your quirk was Petrify, as long as you look at someone, they can't move. The effect goes away when you blink.

So, everyone in the class thought you were pretty strong.

(Plus the fact that you were the teacher's daughter but let's not talk about that.)

In reality? You weren't. You weren't strong at all.

But people still thought you were.

That led to you (somehow) fighting Bakugou. And losing.

You went home early, with a lot of bandages that day.

You had a big scar on your face now.

... at least it looks cool... gotta look for the good things, you know...?

When you returned to school, Bakugou made fun of you, more so than before. He picked fights with you more often. Because now he knew you were weak. He knew you wouldn't be able to do anything in retaliation.

He somehow forced you into a relationship.

He promised...

He promised you that if you agreed, he'd stop making fun of you so much, he'd stop picking fights with you... all you had to do was be his girlfriend.

...

You should have known he was lying...

You're so stupid... there's no way he'd actually stop doing those things...

Your torment just got worse after that.

Everything just got worse...