☆~Overhaul~☆

I'm sorry if none of you like this chapter. I've just been having these weird feelings recently, and needed to get them out.

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to get across in this chapter.

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Needed | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You've been completely disassembled.

Your hands, arms, head, legs, torso... your entire body has been separated.

He pulled your head out of the box, and stared into your long-dead eyes.

"Hi, (Y/N)." He said. "It's been a while since we've talked, hasn't it?"

He didn't need you anymore, so he'd killed you.

"You were always so... annoying." He told you. "Always crying to be let out, crying about being hurt, crying about wanting to die... you're much more agreeable like this."

He was glad he didn't need you anymore. Now, he can find someone less annoying.

"Isn't this what you wanted? You said you wanted to die, right?" He asked. "You served your purpose."

He dropped your head back in the box, and picked up the box.

He walked outside, carrying you with him.

"Thanks for pleasing me while you were here." He said, before throwing the box in the dumpster. "You're no longer needed, (Y/N). I'll find someone to replace you, and everyone will forget you. I'll make sure nobody knew you ever existed."

As promised, he replaced you and completely forgot you in a month.

You were no longer needed.