♤~Katsuki Bakugou~♤

Fantasy AU time!
Also, I have a bunch of other chapters I need to get done...
Also also, yandere x yandere character x character coming up soon!

Another thing, updates have been slow since I'm doing in-person school now, apologies on my end!
(One final thing: I'm gonna start updating The Blue Phoenix soon, so updates on this will probably be even slower than they are now. Again, my apologies.)
((But while I'm talking about that, please check out that story!! It's up on my profile if you decide to read it! Ok byeeeeeeeee!))

(And one final final thing: the two characters that appear near the start and end of this chapter... yeah, they're not that important, dw about them.)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | I Won't Let You Die | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"This is such a beautiful area..."

"I know... but its name is... odd, to say the least."

"Oh? What's its name?"

"True Love's Deathbed. That's what this beautiful garden deep in the forest is called."

"That's a strange name... do you know why it's called that, Hanamaru?"

"I actually do, Takako... though, it's not the happiest ending..."

"I don't care! I wanna hear it!!"

"You sure?"

"Mhm!"

"..ok then.... I'll tell you everything."

"Woah!" Eijiro said, amazed. "This place is so big! You're meaning to tell me you used to live here?!"

"Yeah." Katsuki said, as if it were normal to live in a castle. Or, rather... the remains of a castle. By now, it had been overgrown, some parts of the walls were destroyed, and the parts of the roof had collapsed, as evidenced by the sunlight peeking into the castle.

"Why the hell would you leave?! I'd kill to live in a place like this, Katsuki!"

"Do you not know what happened here...?" He asked, remembering that night. "The Society of Dragon Hunters... they slaughtered everyone in the castle. We were going to outlaw Dragon hunting here in Kazankoku, and they... they weren't the happiest about that." He remembered everything he'd tried so hard to forget, all those repressed memories... "I was the only one who survived that night."