☆~Mina Ashido~☆

Requested by: alarmclox

I am this fucking close to chugging the "Safe to swallow Tutti Fruitti flavour toddler training toothpaste"

And yeah... today's chapter is kinda short too... I'm still being plagued my unmotivation, but I wanted to write this anyways.

----------- ☆~°¤ | Saved | ¤°~☆ ------------

You sat in a room covered in blood, mostly your own, begging for everything to stop.

"I WON'T LEAVE AGAIN!" You screamed.

"I don't believe you, (Y/N)." Your captor told you, hitting you again. "Hey, wait a sec... what's that sound...?"

It almost sounded like something was hissing, or burning...

And then, there was a hole in the wall, and your captor was tackled by a woman with pink skin.

It was your old friend, Mina.

After everything, she was hugging you as tight as physically possible, and crying about not being able to rescue you sooner.

"I'M SO SORRY (Y/N)!! I'LL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN, I SWEAR!"

"I can't breathe-!" You said. Mina noticed, and loosened her grip a little. "Anyways, it's fine Mina, it wasn't your fault... if anything, it was mine."

"No it wasn't! It wasn't your fault at all!" Mina assured you. "You know, if I had my way, that guy'd be dead right now."

 You laughed for the first time in... a long time. But you didn't know that Mina was serious.

And you know what?

Mina did end up getting her way in the end.