☆~Neito Monoma~☆

how wovld life change if we still used v as the letter u? Don't yov think that wovld be weird? How long do yov think it wovld take yov to adjvst?

Also, I love how we saw that one piece of official art where Kiri was wearing shoes that looked like they might be crocs, and we were all jvst immediately like "Ah yes, this is the manly man and he wears the crocs"

Extremely short chapter, I just had an super svdden idea that I needed to write. So vh... enjoy :)

----------- ☆~°¤ | (Dis)Advantage | ¤°~☆ ------------

The fight's victor was decided the moment Monoma was able to touch Midoriya's arm.

Monoma pulled back his arm, clenched his fist into a fist, and with killing intent... he punched Midoriya in the stomach.

Blood sprayed backwards as Monoma's fist penetrated his abdomen.

"... w-what...?" He looked down, seeing Monoma's clearly broken arm penetrating his stomach. He looked back, and saw Monoma's bloody fist sticking out of his back. "What just...?"

Taking deep breaths, Monoma whispered

"I win."

You have a plan here.

It hurts to leave your friend behind to die cold and alone, but if you get a head start, you'll be able to escape.

Plus, Monoma's arm is broken, and though he's hiding it, he's definitely in a ton pain.

You're clearly at the advantage.

And so... you ran.