☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Next chapter is rarepair character x character time!! I wonder which pair it is? You'll find out tomorrow.

----------- ☆~°¤ | Godly Couple | ¤°~☆ ------------

You live a simple life.

You don't do the best in school, but you do well enough to pass.

You're not in the Hero course, just General Studies, but you're honestly just fine with that.

You aren't the strongest, you're kinda bad at making decisions, and your quirk, although it seems pretty strong, you don't know how it works or why it works OR how to use it properly.

It's called 'Resistance'. Basically, if anyone uses their quirk in an attempt to hurt you, it simply won't activate. Yet again, you don't know how it works, but it does.

There's a boy in the Hero course though, in class 1-A, who clearly has a fucking God complex. In fact, it might not be a complex, this guy might just straight up think he's a God.

Honestly, the very thought of him annoys you.

Izuku Midoriya is a very, very weird boy. He seems to just think he's superior to everyone...

When he first saw you, though... he felt such a strange attraction towards you.

'Eh, I'll make her have a date with me, then I'll see if it's really worth it to love her...'

So that's what he did.

Or at least, what he tried to do...

"Hey (Y/N)!!" You heard Izuku from behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders. "You're doing such a good job today~!"

"Oh, uh... thanks?" You were confused as to what he could be praising you for, you two barely even know each other...

"Sooooooooooo, I was wondering... do you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked you.

"No, not really." You  responded.

He made a shocked sound that the author did not know how to explain, that transitioned into an awkward laugh.

"A- b-but- um... a-are you sure you don't want to, like, even consider it?" Izuku asked you, nervously. "I mean, in reality, you should be honored I'm even asking you! So you should probably say yes!"

"Yeah, no..." you said to him. "You're pretty arrogant, and I've heard you have a God complex, and in person here you seem terrible so I think I'm gonna gooooooooo..." you said, standing up from your lunch table.

"W-wait, (Y/N)-!"

You were already gone.

'Why... why didn't it work...? Why didn't (Y/N) agree?'

'(Y/N) should have agreed to go out with me the moment I started praising her! That's just how this works!'

Why does he think like this?

Simple. this boy has a quirk (surprising, I know). It's called 'Praise'. He can make anyone do anything, and I mean anything, just to be praised by him. Knowing his power, he just realized he's superior to everyone.

Later, he talked to you again.

"Ooooooooooooh (Y/N)~!" Izuku called from behind you. Oh great, him again...

"What do you want, Izuku?" You asked him.

"I want you to come outside with me!" 

Come on, just pretend he doesn't annoy you! You can do that, can't you?

"Ok..." you said, not wanting to go with him.

The moment you two got outside, he grabbed your hands tightly.

"(Y/N), do you know what both we are?" He asked you.

"People? UA students?" You asked. Knowing Izuku, that won't be the answer, but it's worth a try.

"We're like Gods." Ah. There it is. There's the self-important answer. But why are you being included in this?

"Whaaat...?" You asked, not wanting to deal with this bullshit today.

"You and I, (Y/N)..." he let go of one of your hands, and gestured to the school's campus. "We're a godly couple! This is the world we've been given to rule over!"

"Yeah. Yeah, ok. Anyways, thanks for telling me that, but I think I should-"

"Do you understand? THESE IDIOTS MEAN NOTHING, (Y/N)! THEY'RE LESS THAN US!"

"Oh..." you said, starting to get uncomfortable. "So, uh, you're clearly crazy, I'm gonna leave..."

And yet again, you  were gone before he could protest.

Well, that was weird.

You're probably gonna ignore Izuku more than before now...

Meanwhile, he was freaking out, not knowing why you didn't agree with him.

Maybe you just need some convincing? Yes, that's all. Not from him, that's be suspicious.

Maybe from... some other people?

It's that easy. Just be nice to a few people, and make them convince you to go out with him!

You were so confused. Why do so many people want you to date Izuku?

Kirishima, Kaminari, Mei, Shinsou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tetsutetsu, Kendou, Komori, and even Bakugou... they all kept telling you you two would be a perfect match.

You don't know why everyone in the school wants you to date this clearly insane boy you barely even know.