☆~Shihai Kuroiro~☆

Another 1-B boy is coming up soon :D
I'll give you a small, not too helpful hint! I haven't written about him before, in either of my books~
Who could it be, I wonder?
You shall see!!

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | In The Dead Of Night | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Fine then. If no one will do it for me..."
"I'll just take things into my own hands."

You walk through the street, in the dead of night, the streetlights being the only thing allowing you to see.

It's a very peaceful night.

No one else is around.

It's just you.

Just you, walking through the darkness.

Then...

Something grabs your ankle.

It pulls you backwards quickly, like you're a fish that thought the bait was some tasty food.

Your face hits the concrete as you're dragged backwards.

You scream out for help as your face is dragged against the concrete, but...

You're the only one around.

Now, you're in a building. You don't know exactly where though...

Then, as you're starting to fear for your life, someone rises out of the shadows.

"Greetings." He says, smiling widely. "You won't know me, but I know exactly who you are, (Y/N)~" He sighed. "I figure I might as well introduce myself... I'm named Shihai Kuroiro."

He slipped back into the darkness, and when he reappeared, he was right in front of you.

"I've been trying to reach you for months, (Y/N)... months. And do you know why...?"

You shook your head no.

"You've been plaguing my mind ever since I first saw you." He looked like he was annoyed, and made a quiet growl-like sound. "I had a passing glance at you walking down the street and somehow... that was enough for me to be obsessed with you. With EVERYTHING about you..."

Then, Kuroiro kissed you. His lips felt cold, like they were dead, and the kiss felt like it lasted just a moment too long.

"And now... I have you, (Y/N)~"