Friday Night Bites: Sam I

I was done! I was done with Dean, Damon, and all the secrets they were hiding. I'm sick and tired of being left in the dark about everything and being stuck out of the loop. It seemed like the only person I can rely on anymore is me and not the brother that I grew up with.

As soon as we left the kitchen I made a beeline for the door and stormed out of the house. "Sam, wait," I heard my brother call out behind me. I scoffed and kept walking until I made down the steps. "Leave me alone, Dean," I huffed dejectedly. "But I need to explain. Please, just give me a chance?" Dean begged.

At that moment, something inside me snapped. I whirled around and glowered at my brother angrily as tears formed in my eyes. "For what? A chance for you to lie to me again? Manipulate me, keep secrets? No, I'm done hearing what you have to say," I yelled. "Sam—" "And for the record, I don't care that you're bisexual. In fact, I'm actually pretty friggin' proud of you for being true to yourself. But you would know that if you actually told me yourself instead of letting me find out over a conversation with your undead ex-boyfriend," I continued, breathing intensely with every word I uttered.

Dean winced and lowered his head eyes. "I know."

"You know?" I hissed. "Sammy, I—I'm sorry," he cried. "You've always been sorry," I exhaled sadly. "And that's all you ever will be!" When Dean chanced a glance back up at me, my chest began to ache as I looked up into his sad green eyes. However, I willed myself not to feel sorry for him; I willed myself not to feel anything at all and turned my back on him for the final time and starting away from him and down the sidewalk in the direction of Aunt Sheila's house.