Epilogue

Superstitious Kisses

MATURE CONTENT

5 YEARS LATER

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME...that you want to get a number 1 spot on her 'To Kill' list because you want to propose to her?" Alion told Cardan while rocking his 2-year-old daughter Rosaline whom he had with Zaya who was currently not to be found. Probably somewhere within the mall they were shopping at.  

"Well I wouldn't say it like that," said Cardan while pointing to the most beautiful ring for the most gorgeous girl. He knew Althea like the back of his hand, she was nowhere near the ordinary girl, so when he saw this ruby ring through the clear glass while shopping he knew he had to get it for her someday. "She'll forgive me somehow" 

Today...well, was that day.    

After successfully publishing his own books based on the only true love he knew he had to pop the question and soon

After successfully publishing his own books based on the only true love he knew he had to pop the question and soon. Althea had also been getting impatient...leaving her phone open with rings she liked, leaving her computer open with wedding dresses leaving them all for him to see. 

Maybe to y'know...take the fucking hint?  

"Maybe in a million years...you're missing one of the most important games of her life, You'd be lucky to even sleep on the couch and not the doghouse"

"You sound like you're speaking from experience," Cardan said with humor in his voice while inspecting the ring and nodding to the employee "And I'm not missing it...I'm missing half of it" 

"Trust me...I am and that doesn't make it any better, you're saying that like she'll cut you a deal and kill half of you" He kissed his daughter's forehead who started to scream at something behind him, Zaya came into the jewelry shop with about 5 bags in her hand, that she rightfully deserved. 

These two have quite a bit of their own story, after Zaya got pregnant her junior year so they were tied together for life. Alion was quite excited to be a dad, especially after finding out it was a girl. So they continued doing life as it was, Zaya got contracted by an art agency that sold her art at rapid speed creating a name for herself quickly and Alion inherited his father's business making them one of the richest couples in the world...next to Cardan and Althea of course.