Chapter 21

❝Insecurity kills all that endures beauty❞

Song- Sweater Weather By The Neighborhood

Do You Regret It?

~! REALLY BAD MATURE CONTENT !~

I STIRRED IN MY BED BEFORE jumping up remembering that today I was to get released, my legs not being sore anymore I stood up by myself for the first time in days. I stumbled before regaining balance and I kick the air, no longer feeling pain.

Good as new

"Nice to see you're standing!" Nurse Kellie comes into my room, "It feels good too" I smile at her.

"You have a boy waiting for you in the waiting room should I call him in?"

"Wait till I get ready!" I rush to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and shower, I put on the clothes my dad brought me, ripped black mom jeans with a chain on the side, a black random band t-shirt, some shiny black Dr.Martins along with a jean jacket.

I let my hair free and fluffed it up into a half up and half down style, I pack up my items leaving the room empty, "Bye Nurse Kellie! Bye Nurse Tris!" I wave to my favorite nurses and maybe the best people ever. They wave back and send goodbyes, I head to the waiting room. I notice his face in an instant, and of course, stuck onto the screen of his phone. The click of my Dr.Martins rather low but still able to call his attention.

He looked up and smiled widely at my standing figure, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stuck his face into my neckline and mine in his. I slowly lift from the ground as he stands to his full 6'2 height and he puts me down after hugging me for a little bit too long. I look through the glass pane and see Kellie and Tris looking at us with adoration and softness in their eyes. Heat crawls up my body,

"Hey," I hummed out, "Hi," He says with his hands still on my waist. I slightly zone out taking in his firm figure, he's dressed in a black sweatshirt, ripped cuffed black jeans with low vans on his feet, a short silver chain on his neck, rings accompanying his fingers the ruby one shining delicately in the light.

When I finally come back into my senses he's smirking and looking at me with affectionate eyes, "I want to take you somewhere"

"As long as you don't kill me I'm fine with that, I'm dying for something other than hospital air"

He takes the duffel bag out of my hand and walks alongside me to the elevator, I press the first floor and put my head on his arm waiting for the doors to open. He moves an arm around my shoulder and looks down at me with a smile I return.

Once we get to his car he opens the trunk to place my bag and I catch a glimpse of a picnic blanket and a basket that looks overloaded with food along with a gift bag with paper stuffing. I bite my lip to suppress a smile and enter the passenger side placing my phone on the console.