Chapter 7

❝ F

❝ F.E.D. - Find what you love, Embrace it and Do it for the rest of your life❞

I NEVER IMAGINED she'd accept the proposal that I made, winning it even less. Now my heart is racing as I type my first message towards her. So far I have tried 12 different sentences. My roommate Chasen was probably out frolicking with his girlfriend. But that's beside the point, I take a deep breath and decide to send the 14th sentence that I've tried,

𝐌𝐞: Hey, This is Cardan or Kai, Don't know what you'd like to call me... but I was wondering if we could hang out sometime?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Hey Kai, and as for that offer I'd love to :-)

Suddenly my racing heart slowed a pew paces at her text back. Since this was the first girl I was asking out I was surprised that it was so easy. Some people believe that I never went through the 'fuck boy player phase'. But what shocks people, even more, is that I'm a virgin. Since I had to take care of my mother and sister I barely had time for girls and parties, only going once in a while. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the right person.    

𝐌𝐞: Oh thank god, How about next Saturday?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Hey Kai, and as for that offer, I'd love to :-)

𝐌𝐞: Oh thank god, How about next Saturday?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Next Saturday is fine, I'm about to pass out so ttyl? 

 𝐌𝐞: Great! I'll talk to you later then, Sweet Dreams then Gia                                                                             READ AT 8:23 PM   

 As soon as I put down my phone and grabbed my book from my nightstand, Chase had walked in,

"What are you all smiley for?" said Chasen with his million-dollar smirk on his face, Chasen was your average day blonde spoiled rich boy. With his pale complexion and dirty blonde hair, cheekbones to die for, and a crapton of money to spend and earn. 

"Nothing, I'm not smiley, who said I'm smiley?" I instantly get rosy cheeks and drive my face further into the book I'm reading. 

"Alright, get your game on dude. I recognize that smile when I first met Lorah now we're 6 months strong and more to go, that's all I'm saying" He said with his hand put up in surrender with an even bigger smile on his face.

✩──────────✩─────────✩              

I wake up the next day to my alarm for my daily run, I quickly turn it off and get out of bed lightly. I take a towel and my shower bag and walk to the conjoined shower. Gladly no one is in there since it's around 4 am. Today was the second week of classes, So far I have a few essays due from my creative writing classes, some assigned reading and studying I need to do for a quiz.