Chapter 22

❝ It was always you, forever will be you ❞

Meeting the...Aunt and Uncle?

!(Slightly Improved)MATURE CONTENT!

NEVER IN A MILLION years would I think I'd be in this position, a certain warmth stuffed closely in my chest snoring softly. My arms around her waist colliding us as one. But I never expected us to have sex, that was the last thing I was thinking about. I had no objections and I certainly didn't regret it, especially when I had a certain boost of confidence and took things into my own hands and partly incapacitated her. But her soft breaths remained against my chest and I slowly replaced my figure with a body pillow nearby. 

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I took a quick warm shower and got dressed in grey sweatpants and a plain white shirt. I took one look at Thea seeing her cheeks squished against the pillow, I go and kiss her forehead and a small smile appears on her face. 

"I love you...I'm sorry I can't say it to your face just yet" I whisper, I hear a soft intake of breath but I ignore it and continue to caress her perfect face before writing a note saying 'In the kitchen making breakfast, come when your ready' and folding it on the pillow. I close the door softly and make my way to the kitchen to make some food.  

French Toast? Pancakes? Sandwiches?  

I settle on French Toast and take the ingredients out, and after a few minutes of tossing myself around the kitchen, I finish two plates of french toast and throw some strawberry slices, blueberries along with powdered sugar. 

I walk into the room to see Thea out of the bed and in the bathroom. I hear her voice humming a song under her breath and I stand in the doorway of the bathroom watching her move her waist to whatever song she could be humming. She looks at me through the mirror and embarrassment flashes through her eyes. 

She spits the toothpaste and rinses her mouth, walking over to me, and throws her arms around my neck and my hands arrive at her waist. She takes my lips in a deep kiss that had my emotions in a stir. Her lips tasted like the watermelon chapstick she had just put on and I adored it. She was still dressed in the shirt I was in last night and my pair of boxers, and she looked great in them too. 

"I made breakfast for us," I said and her eyebrows went up, "You cook?" She questioned softly, I nod and I take her hand dragging her to the matte black counter where the plates were. 

"Where are we anyway?" She looks out the window only seeing trees since the cabin is very secluded, the reason I allowed her to be as loud as she could last night. 

"We are in my uncle's cabin, he gave it to me as long as I keep my grades up" I wrapped my arms around her from the back and kissed her head. 

"Do you want to go into town?" I questioned her as she chewed the french toast, she nodded and we conversed until we both finished. She took a last sip of the orange juice I poured her, "That was amazing, thank you" She wiped her mouth and tip-toed to kiss me.