CHARACTER SKETCH

Introducing female protagonist of the stry,  Ms. Nandhini Murthy, 22 years old,  the only heir of Murthy Industries.  She has everything in her life except love of her parents which she lost at her early age.  Her mother Mrs. Ishitha Murthy is passed away when she was very young.  Her father,  even being alive, still was very far away from her.  She used to yearn for his love,  but She never got that. She has only one person in her life whom she can call her,  it is her dadi " Mrs. Gayathri Murthy". She was the only one who loves nandhini from her childhood, only one who was there whenever she cried for her mother,  she used to held her in her embrace whenever she felt lost of love.  Apart from her dadi,  she has one best friend from childhood. Her life is a simple one. She is not like those rich brats,  she is an innocent lovely kid. She was brought up in London,  returned to India 2 years ago.

Next is our lovable dadi" Mrs

Next is our lovable dadi" Mrs. Gayathri Murthy ", 70 years old, Has a son and lost her daughter in law.  She loves her grand daughter very much. She had been a mother, father and everything for Nandhini. She buried her surrow within herself to take care of Nandhini.  She was her only strength.  Her only wish is to get someone for nandhini who loves her with everything and give her all happiness.

Life is empty without true friends

Life is empty without true friends. Nandhini also had one true friend ,  he is Mr. Aryaman Khurana, 24 years old,  Heir of Khurana industries.  Best friend of nandhini from childhood.  He left with his mother to london bcoz of his annoying father just before Ishitha's death. When Nandhini reached London,  he was very shocked to hear everything happened with her.  He consoled her,  gave her a shoulder and been a great support to her till now.  He loves her truly as a best friend and just want to be there for her everytime.

Let's peep into villain of the stry,  Hehe just for fun

Let's peep into villain of the stry,  Hehe just for fun. Well,  he is a villain or not,  it will be declared by the end of the book . For now,  he is someone who pushed away his daughter because he can't move on with the loss of his dearest wife Late. Mrs. Ishitha Murthy. Yes,  we are discussing about Mr. Raman Murthy,50 years old, who lost many things coz of poverty and he decided to become a richest man when he lost his wife bcoz of his condition. He was the best father anyone could get,  he loved his princes alot and can do anything for her.  His family is his everything, until the incident took place.  His wife was diagnosed with late stage ovarian cancer and it has spread to her other organs as well.  He needed money,  lot of money to save her . But he couldn't,  he couldn't save her bcoz he is not rich.  He was a middle class man with excellence, but Wat will he do with his excellence when he doesn't get a chance to prove it.  He lost her.  He lost himself after that.  He worked hard,  he worked day and night.  He begged infront of investors to look at his project.  Atlast,  a day came when someone looked at his project and approved them. They invested his business and he began to taste success in his life.  After years of hardwork,  he is now one of the richest person and he can do anything for his princess.  But Wat he lost in all these years,  he didn't think about that.  He pushed her away unknowingly, when he was moving upward in his status.  He loved her , till love her but couldnt tell her that.  The distance had finally created a wall between this father and daughter. 

Late Mrs

Late Mrs. Ishitha Murthy,  died due to ovarian cancer.  She is very good at heart and one word which is absent in her dictionary is" hate". All she know is to love,  love everyone as she own them . She wanted her daughter to grow up like her and always wished to see her happy. Even after she left the world,  her soul always surround nandhini . According to nandhu,  the shining star on the sky is her mumma.

Finally,  introducing the male protagonist of the stry,  Mr. Manik Malhotra, 25 years old,  hier of malhotra empire. He worked as an employee there for 3 years under his brother and after attaining enough strength and knowledge about business,  he took up CEO position and leading it successfully.  Business delegates know him very well but he is off socially.  He is very reserved for an outcomer, but he is the notorious for his loved one.  He is very close to his family and can do anything for them.  He is a greek god , anybody can fall for his charm,  but he is waiting for someone who can make him fall for her. He has everything in his life,  unlike nandhini, he was loved by everyone around him. 

Will manik make nandhini overcome her loneliness? 

Will Manik love her like anything?

Will Manik be her prince charming ?

_______________________________________

The main lead of the stry are introduced to you ppl. Will Introduce others as they come in chapters. 

Do tell me if u like it ,pls vote and comment

Stay tuned

Love

Santhiya Suresh