🐧🐿🐻🐰🦊

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Imagination
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 630
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : Sad
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

Yeonjun POV
Me and my friends loves to hangout... We sometimes hangout on the abandoned building... Well the abandoned building is really far from our homes so I usually drive us there... With my dad's car..

My parents have some problems with each other... They always argue here and there..

Right now I'm driving my dad's car to the building...

Hyung, Why did you stop the car?” Kai asked. I didn't stopped the car at all... I checked the gas and... We're out of gasoline..

“We've ran out of gasoline... Can you guys push the car? Cuz ya now.. We can't move anywhere...”

Sure” said Soobin the second oldest in our friend group. They went out of the car and pushed it.

Timeskip
We've already reached the building.. This building is actually our school... It was before... We've graduated now...

The school has now been abandoned... I remember we almost burned the whole school down.. I still remember that...

We went to the pool area and saw that... There was no water left, good thing we brought an inflatable pool.

We dived in the pool and enjoy!

Timeskip
After swimming me and my friends decided to explore the building. After doing so, we went down where we left the car.

I saw Beomgyu light up the lighter and he throw it to the car and the car started to have fire.

“Gyu why did you do that?” I asked him.

Just for fun” He said as he smiled. I chuckled at him and looking over to the car...

After that we ran back to our house and went to my room. They sat on my bed and I decided to play some music and danced. They just looked at me and I smiled.

We are happy not until...

I woke up from a bed... I looked around and saw that I was outside the building we usually go..

My dad's car was outside looking fine, I checked the inside and saw that it have lots of gas.. But I thought it ran out when we came here?

I thought my dad's car was on fire because Gyu- where are they anyway?

I quickly went to my home and ran to my bedroom. I saw that everything they took.. Were still in place...

The sweater Taehyun took was still in my closet... The plushie Kai loves was on my bed... Soobin's favorite chips was still there... Beomgyu's phone.. It here!

I checked the phone but it won't open... Aish! This is making me mad.. Where are they?

I went out and drove dad's car to their houses, but neither of them were there... The houses are not there... It was replaced by cafes and random parks...

I even asked them where they are but they said they've been there for a year... I went back home and asked my parents if they know where they went..

But they said I've never brought my friends here.. I just brought them! They said I just went out of the hospital and then went out...

“Why am I in the hospital?! Why?!” I asked them as they tried to calm me down.

Yeonjun.. Honey you have mental illness.. All of those friends you kept saying is just your imagination” Mom said.

“No! They are real! They-”

Yeonjun they are not real! You're just imagining they are there! But they never existed!” My dad busted out as I went upstairs to my room not accepting they never existed at all..

They aren't my imagination... They are real... It went months for me to accept the fact that they are my imagination...

It hurts... But I want to thank them for being with me... Thank you Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai my real friends...

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙