Dont Trust Him- Chapter 14

"So, it's confirmed that Y/n is alive?"

"Yes sir."

"And who all saw her in our country?"

"Dream, Sam, George,Punz,Badboyhalo, Tommyinnt, Technoblade, and Fundy."

"Mhm, and Technoblade? Where has he been lately?"

"We're not sure sir, but Tommy has been walking down the entire prime path every day, saying, 'where are you!' "

"I see, well, I say, We find Y/n and we kill her, for sure this time."

"Yes Tubbo, we will give everyone the information."

-

(Y/n's POV)

'this hug is so long, my feet are starting to hurt. But i got to say , I do like it.'

"Techno," I whisper in his ear. "Hm?"

"My feet are really hurting from standing still for so long."

(Technos POV)

'should i let her go'

Even the voices didn't respond to that one.

'oh i know'

I picked her up, and laid both us down in bed.

'cuddle time'

She was shocked you can tell but she melted into it.

I had both my hands around the middle of her back and she was cuddle up to my chest.

We laid there in silence not awkward silence, it was comfortable silence.

But about three minutes in she freaked out.

Again

"Oh wait, Techno your breakfast! I can't be cuddling with Philza's kid! How old are you anyways?!"

"22" i say as i pull her closer and whisper, "calm down, it's okay , I got you."

"Techno, I really like cuddling with you but phil is downstairs waiting on us," she's says.

I sigh, and start to get up. The girl grabs my arm, and whisper in my ear, "Later, deal?"

I nod my head at her and we head down stairs.

"I heard that." Philza says as he takes a bite of his pancakes.

"Hm," I mumbled back still exhausted.

"I can't cuddle with Philza's kid!! How old are you anyways?!" Phil mocks Y/n by waving his hands around.

Y/n starts to blush, but tries to hide behind her pancake. It didn't work.

I smirked and chuckled a little before I started eating.

"So, is Techno staying here," Phil asks. "Aren't both of you staying here," Y/n asked back

'what'

you got kick out...of L'Manberg...cause of that stupid girl...she's not stup-

The voices stopped immediately, Phil said something to Y/n that I couldn't hear and she started giggling.

'she's adorable'

She stopped and asked, "but why are you going back?" "Well, I need to if i don't, they'll get suspicious of me too."

Y/n gets up and quickly walks to the chest room, or what i amusing is a chest room. That's the only place she's keeps all her chests.

She comes back holding a compass and gives me a bracelet. "Here phil, so that you can always find techno. " She smiles.