Dont Trust Him- chapter 16

(Y/n, POV)

I wake up to see me laying my head on Technos chest and his arms around me.

I immediately get up, and waking Techno in the process. "You okay," he asked while looking at me then stretching.

"I'm not cuddling with Philza's son," I tell him.
"Well, you did make a promise. Anddd it's not like he's my real dad. He adopted me," he smirked towards me.

I walked towards my room.

I wanted to change into something a little more comfortable instead of jeans, a mock neck, and a jacket. I changed into my black  shorts and a hoodie. I did keep my socks on though with slides. Snow always get dragged into my house so it makes the Floor all wet.

I walked back down stairs to check the fireplace.

I saw Technoblade in the kitchen making food.

"Just use my stuff without asking now huh," i joking asked him. He turns, "Well, you had a rough day so I figured you might be hungry.

I scoffed and started the fire place throwing in more pieces of wood. Techno somehow ended up next to me. "You sneaky son of a," he cuts me off, "Hey, don't talk about Phil like that."

We both watch the fire slowing start to rise.

'wait, what time is it?'

I look out the window, couldn't get that good of a view. I heard Techno walk back over to the kitchen.

I'll only be outside for a second so there's no need to change clothes .

I step out side the house looking at the direction of the sun.

The wind had really picked up, it was pretty cold but I'm okay.

(Technos POV)

I hear the door open. I turn around to see Y/n gone.

FIND HER....it's cold outside...go get her...she's probably frozen...no y/n....she was so cool....

Techno rushes outside and she's Y/n pointing to the sky. "Y/n! What the heck are you doing," I asked her as I jogged up to her. 

I made it to her and put my cape around her. "Oh, i'm okay i have a hoodie, see" she points to her hoodie and smiles with her eyes closed.

'adorable'

"Yeah, and you're also in shorts," I quickly stop my sentence as I look at her leg and see the cut, soon to be scar that I gave her.

There was a moment of silence, she looked at me and noticed what was wrong. She pulled us into the house and closed the door.

we did that...why would we hurt her....what's wrong with us...

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm okay! Don't worry about that," she says as cheerful as possible. I look at her and see her smiling at me both hands on my shoulders.

I looked back to the ground.
'Why would i do that to her'

I look back her. A few moments of silence and i noticed her hands are still on my shoulders.

I grabbed her waist and pull her into a hug.

'God, I love hugs'

have you ever even hugged someone....no...well phil.....HAHAHA LOSERRRR....

After a minute or two he pulled her back a little, but they were still very close. They both just looked at each other.

They slowly got closer and closer until their lips were touching, HAHAHAH SIKE A HUGE BREEZE HIT THE HOUSE AND SCARED THE MESS OUTTA BOTH OF THEM SO NO KISS FOR YOU NO NO NO

"Weird," I said , "Anyways how's your head doing?"

-

IM TIRED SO THIS IS ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE GET HAPPY PRIDE BTW HAVE A GREAT LIFE CUTIES

LOVE U 😽

615 words