Flowers - Chapter 1

Y/n is a 20 year old female who didn't 100% understand L'Manburg. She knew everyone even the newest member of the dream SMP. But, her closest friends were named Wilbur, Fundy, and Phil. But the 16th was when it all went wrong.

(btw techno isnt the one who spawns the withers, its you deal with it my story my rules :))

"Wilbur!" Y/n wakes up with her face in the snow.

"Where the heck am I?" She looked around to find herself in the middle of the Tundra. "Left me for dead and took all my weapons.." Y/n quietly complains to herself as she looks throught her inventory.

Nothing, they took everything. As the girl was distracted with their problems, she heard something moving behind her. The h/c person turned to meet a tree, what caused the noise was behind the tree.

Y/n picked a stick as her weapon and prepared for a fight. They slowing walked around the tree, and saw nothing.

Well nothing, but a pig, "stupid pig." The person threw their weapon of defense at the pink mob.

As the pig ran from the attack the girl sat down on the tree.

'All I wanted to do was save my friend, he died because a dumb fox wanted to stop me."

"Foxes suck!"

The girl was frustrated, but she'll get her payback. One day she will, just wait....