Punz - Bonus Chapter

Tubbo played with Micheal in the middle of the living room floor. Ranboo sat on the couch watching as Micheal made little vroom sounds.

Three light knocks on the door, Tubbo looked at the door then his husband. "I got it," Ranboo stood up and made his way to the door.

Opening the door he made eye contact with Punz. "Oh hello," Ranboo looked down to the short man. "Oh, sorry I thought Y/n lived here." Punz kept his voice very quiet as if he was trying not to be heard.

"Actually she moved, but just down the mountain." Ranboo closed the door behind him and walked over to the edge. "Right over there," he pointed down to Y/n and Technoblade's house.

"Oh, thank you." Punz voice trailed off, "everything alright?" Ranboo placed a hand on his hip. "Yeah just nervous, haven't seen them in a while and I did do some pretty messed up stuff." Ranboo placed his hand on Punz shoulder, "she's a pretty forgiving person."

"That's what I hate," Punz muttered as he made his way down the mountain. Ranboo tilted his head at the man and made his way back inside.

"Who was that?" Tubbo asked, "Oh, Punz asking about Y/n." Tubbo turned around to face him, "what? why?"

"I don't know, maybe he wanted to see his daughter." Tubbo clenched his jaw, grabbing Ranboo's hand and pulling him up the stairs.

"That is not his daughter," Tubbo whispered yelled at Ranboo. "What, yeah it is?" Tommy opened his bedroom door at the two whispering.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked, Tubbo quickly brought his index finger up to his lips. Tommy walked over to him, "Punz is going to see Y/n."

"What?!" Tommy tried to push his way down the stairs. Ranboo grabbed his arm, "listen, Techno lives with them, we can go down their for dinner or something to make sure their okay." Ranboo whispered to the boys.

(Y/n's POV)

Three knocks at my door, Techno and I sat on our couch talking about anything and everything. "Philza?" I guessed as I got up from the couch. "No, the only person who would knock is Ranboo and he doesn't sound like that." Technoblade got in front of me, very gently pulling me behind him. Opening the door revealed Punz, my father, is you could call him that.

Techno immediately tried closing the door, "wait, please." Punz begged us, "I just want to talk. To Y/n, we'll and you to." I poked my head out more from behind Techno, Techno sighed in anger. "Please?"

"I would like to hear what he has to say," I put both of my hands on Techno's back to whisper in his ears. "It's your decision, I can protect us from him, but I personally don't like him." Techno made sure Punz could hear his words.

"I just want to know why," My voice began shaky. "Yes darling," Techno held the door open for Punz walking away and sitting at the table. Itried to help Punz in, but Techno took my hand before I could.

Punz walked in very slowly, closing the door behind him. He took a quick look around, then sat across from us, "so, how have you've been treating my girl?" Punz forced a laugh out of his nervousness. Techno sat still, "Tubbo, told me what you said." I quickly said, both of the men looked at me.

"I can explain that," Punz looked down to his hands. "Please do," I furrowed my eyebrows, Techno grabbed my hand on the table.

"It was the egg," Punz said very quietly still looking down. I sighed and looked over to Techno, who was already looking at me.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I was just disappointed and confused, Techno cleared his throat, causing Punz to look at him.

Techno looked at the man, dead in the eyes. He looked back at me, "could you go grab Phil, please darling?"

"Why does he have to be apart of this?" I questioned him, "I just have a question to ask him about something." He had noticed something, you could see it in his eyes.

I quickly got up and walked out of the door, to Philza's house, knocking on the door.

(Techno's POV)

I watched Y/n quickly jump up and walk out of the door. I made eye contact with Punz again, "you better not be lying."

"Uh, what?" He acted confused, "they have done nothing, but forgive you, over and over again. For what? For you to turn on them, on your own kid. You're so lucky if they even let you called them that anymore."

"I know," Punz eyes weren't looking at me anymore. His was looking at Y/n's chair, "I hate the fact that they forgive so easily. But I have changed, I really have."

"Don't tell me that, tell them." I pointed to Y/n standing in the doorway with Phil behind them. Punz stood up, Y/n stood there, thinking. They're brows furrowed, Punz, not knowing what else to do held his arms open for Y/n.

Y/n eyes wided, I felt my face giving off an angry expression until they looked at me. I soften my features for them. Y/n walked a little closer to Punz, but just couldn't bring themselves to hug him.

Instead she walked over to me, I grabbed their waist as she whispered in my ear. "I honestly don't know, Techno." I looked at Punz, he was looking at us. "How about you go to our room and think, I'll be up there in a minute."

Y/n looked down for a moment and back up to me, standing taller to kiss me. I brought my hand to the side of their jaw to pull them in.

As they slowly started to walk away I held their hand until they were to far to reached anymore. I kept my eyes on them, once they were out of sight I went back to my seat. Phil sitting next to me, "I see." Phil said I assumed he noticed his eyes as well.

"You really have left the egg... cult I should say." Philza spoke to Punz, "yes I have." "Well, this is Y/n decision to forgive you or not, but you are putting yours and Y/n's life at risk." I quickly turned to Philza, "what?"

"Leaving the egg is kinda like a death sentence. It follows you and it will try to find you, sometimes it succeeds sometimes it doesn't."

"I understand that, I'm willing to risk my life, but I will not let Y/n get hurt." Punz said, "well, that makes two of you guys." Philza pointed to me, "Technoblade? How have you been treating her?"

"Really, really good," Y/n hesitated for a moment, "dad." I watched as their jaw clenched, Punz ram up to them, hugging them. I stood up as I heard Y/n's muffled crying noises, "why did you leave me?"

It hurt me to hear them say that, they sounded so hurt. Phil placed his hand on my shoulder, "my poor baby." The words quietly fell out of my mouth, Y/n let go of their father. Slowly walking over to me, grabbing my hand they said, "We have a guest room. It was for the boys if they ever needed it, but you can take it."

"I can stay here," Y/n wiped their face, "I don't want the egg to get you." Punz smiled with his normal blue eyes, "thank you, Y/n."

-Time Skip-

Phil made dinner, as we all sat at the table in silence. "You know Punz," Philza broke the silence, "I'd keep an eye on that one with youre daughter." Philza looked at me, "why do you say that?" Y/n asked him, "they're trying to make us grandpas." Punz gave me the death glare as Y/n turned very red.

"You're doing what with my daughter," Punz stared into my eyes. "I, uh" I stuttered out of embarrassment, Y/n laughed. Punz pointed his fingers at his eyes then at me. Philza laughed as I shot him a dirty look.

I felt Y/n grabbed my hand under the table, I looked over to them. Y/n smiled at me, I love her so much.