Meeting Micheal - Bonus Chapter

"Tubbo hasn't really been visiting lately," Y/n mumbled to me as we gathered wood. "What do you mean, darling? Isn't he kinda busy with his son?" I asked them as I threw a couple of logs over my side.

Y/n helped me gently placed them on Benny's back. "Son, I didn't know he had a son? Who is the son's mother?" Y/n looked into my eyes, "I'm not sure, he's an adopted piglin."

Y/n's eyes lit up and they smiled at me, "like you?! Oh my gosh, that's so cool, we have to go see him!" Y/n squeezed my hands. I chuckled a bit and pulled her onto Carl.

"Today, maybe? If he's alright with it." I tied Benny's rope to Carl's saddle, Y/n nodded their head. We headed our way home, Y/n traced random things on my back with their finger.

"Will you be okay if we do go?" I felt her hand stop, "what? Why wouldn't I be okay?" "Because, Ranboo does live there and it's been awhile since you guys have seen each other."

Y/n didn't answer for so long I turned to make sure everything was good. I saw her gaze, they weren't looking at anything. The black dust began to cover half of their face. I stopped Carl almost immediately, I pulled her up and in front of me, facing me.

Y/n looked at me, "it will be okay, my darling." I pulled her into my arms, Y/n stiffed when they heard my words. "But the last time I saw him, he was begging me to not spawn withers." Y/n's muffled voice came out from my chest.

"You're not like that anymore, you were young and scared. I'm sure he'll understand by now, but if he doesn't I'm sure he will one day." Y/n sighed, "I guess so," "I'll make you a deal." I pulled Y/n out from my embrace.

"If he doesn't understand by now, I'll get us a cat." Y/n's eyes widened, "a black one?" I nodded my head, "a black one." Y/n immediately flipped around and made Carl walk again.

There was no more talking on the rest of the way, Y/n just leaned they're head on me and relaxed. I made sure to keep my hands on her waist.

Once we arrived home we saw Philza doing some digging underneath the bridge that connects our houses. "What are you doing?" I asked in kinda of a rude way, "I'm sorry?" Philza put a hand on his hip, "what are you doing?" I repeated for him, "one more time, Techno." Philza held up his pointer finger, Y/n whispered in my ear. "Your tone, he doesn't like your tone." 

I rolled my eyes, "what are you doing, my wonderful father!" I said in a very high voice as I waved my hands around. Y/n and I busted out laughing, almost falling off of Carl. We looked over to Phil who had another father look on his face, which just made our laughter grow. Y/n fell off of Carl into the snow still laughing. I quickly jumped down to check on her, when I saw her face I continued to make fun of Phil.

"That's it, both of you to your room now."

"We're literally two grown adults,Y/n wiped a tear falling from their eye. Philza rolled his eyes, "we're gonna go met Micheal anyways." Y/n told Philza as we got closer. "Oh really? Mind if I tag along?"

~Time Skip~

I watched Y/n light knock on Tubbo's door, Ranboo opened the door. Y/n and Ranboo made eye contact, they were silent for a moment. "Ranboo," Y/n tried apologizing, but Ranboo pulled them into a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay."

I felt Philza looking at me, "jealous much?" He laughed, that was when i noticed my eyebrows were furrowed. I quickly fixed my features as Y/n came to kiss my cheek.

"Well, come on in you guys. I was just about to start dinner! Micheal you're aunt and uncle are here!" Y/n froze, "aunt and uncle?"

"Of course," Ranboo smiled and headed over to the kitchen. Micheal ran up to Y/n as Phil and I sat on the couch. Tubbo came down the stairs, "hey guys." We waved to him, Y/n bent down to Micheal.

Micheal held his arms out to be picked up, Y/n picked him up, balancing him on their hip. "Hello, Micheal," Y/n smiled, Philza was looking at me again. I felt myself smiling, "you know guys, Y/n and Techno are trying to have a kid of their own."

"Oh really," Ranboo smirked at Techno, Tubbo gasped very loud. Y/n started to blush, "maybe we are." Y/n sat down next to me, "maybe so." They agreed with me. Micheal sat in there lap, "cousin?" He mumbled loudly, "a cousin." Y/n reassured him, I placed my arm around her.