Proposal - Bonus Chapter

Technoblade woke up a little early. He had Phil distract Y/n all day until just an hour before sunset. He quickly got ready, throwing on his usual attire, making sure he looked neat for Y/n.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Y/n asked Techno at the dinner table. Techno played with his food, to nervous to eat. "For you, my darling." Techno winked at her, Y/n laughed and put her dish in the sink.

"Y/n, may I?" Techno stood beside her holding a hand out for her. She took a hold of it, Techno lead them out of the house towards the trees. Y/n body shook as she had forgotten a coat. Techno quickly threw his around them and covered her eyes.

Walking a few more steps, "are you ready?" Y/n could hear the nervousness in his voice, they gave him a small nod. Techno slowly release his hands standing behind Y/n.

It was a beautiful sight, one huge spruce tree covered in beautiful pink and purple lights. Flowers grew around the tree, a juke box played gorgeous notes. A fox laid sleeping in the garden, running away when he sensed the people.

Y/n gasped, "Techno, this is beautiful.." Y/n couldn't take her sights off of it. "There's another thing, darling." He pulled her hand inside of the tree, to a ladder.

He went up first and they quickly followed, Techno giving her a hand at the top. Another beautiful sight, a little balcony was built onto the tree facing the beautiful view of the mountains, with a perfect view of the sunset. Lights hung from branches, flowers surrounded the area.

"T-techno.." Y/n covered her mouth, "it's for you." Techno gave out a nervous laugh. Y/n ran into his arms, he held her tight and looked over to his mother and father who were watching from afar.

They shot him a thumbs up just as Y/n pulled away. Y/n watched as the sun slowly went down. "This is why you've been gone?" Techno nodded, "Thank you, Techno. I love it so much," Y/n went to kiss him, but he reframed.

"I have to tell you something first, Y/n." Y/n tilted her head, "I promise to love you more than anything ever will. I will show you that affection, I will give you what you deserve." Y/n had a confused look on her face.

"Y/n, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Techno pulled the ring from his pocket not letting Y/n see. "Techno.." Y/n placed a hand over her mouth, "I promise that I will care for you. I promise that I will fight for you, I will protect you from anything. I promise to make you the happiest person in the world."

Technoblade dropped to a knee holding the ring in view. Tommy, who was watching from afar almost screamed, Tubbo quickly covered his mouth.

"Y/n, will you marry me?"

Y/n, felt her eyes get watery. "Techno," The man got a bit nervous. "Of course, I will." Y/n held out her left hand for him. He slid the white gold ring with a crystal laying in the middle on the girls finger.

Techno stood up pulling Y/n into his arms. She had pulled away just a bit, Techno took this opportunity and kissed the girl. Techno's family, Ranboo and Micheal clapped as Kristin cried her eyes out. Phil made sure to comfort the goddess.

The same problem occurred with the newly engaged couple. But they were both tearing up, Y/n had tears streaming down her face. But she laughed as Techno wiped the inter corner of his eye. Techno pulled the girl in once more holding her tight.

"When's the baby coming?!" Tommy yelled very loudly to the couple. This scared Y/n, Techno laughed into the crook of Y/n's neck. He pulled away, putting one arm around Y/n and one on her stomach.

"He's on the way!" Techno yelled back, Tommy yelled once more, "my man!"

Techno still laughing turned to now laughing Y/n, "I love you, darling." Y/n smiled, "I love you, fiancé."

Technoblade smirked, "how fancy."