Dont Trust Him- Chapter 7

"Turn left and keep going straight until you get to the mountain ahead," Y/n says.

"What was it about," Technoblade asks out of the blue. "Hm?"

What was what about?

"Your dream. I know I'm asking out of the blue, but you need to tell me," the man responds. "I need to," Y/n asks in a confused tone. "Well, I did save your life you know," Technoblade brings up in a monotone type of way.

"You didn't save me, I had a plan." " Was your plan to go to the ocean and try and lose them due to the fact that attacks aren't that feasible in water," Techno says.

"Well, yeah." Techno sighs are the girl's answer. "Listen kid-" Techno is hushed by Y/n, "Wait, shut up."

she didnt like that you called her kid...i wouldnt like it either....idiot...fix it......

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you by calling you kid-," he is once again shut up by the girl covering his mouth. Techno stops Carl, in the silent time of this moment he can hear the girl behind him sniffing.

"What the heck are you doing," Technoblade says as he takes her by her wrist to free his words. "Take off your armor," Y/n says quietly

"Are you joking, no," the man says back quieter than the girl.

just do it...you can take her in a fight...i dont think we need to...just listen to her...trust her for now...no..yes...

"Blade, we have company."

=

hah very short today, sorry for not posting for a while had 3 projects due ;(

and im beat

might post again later tho tehe

dad joke of the parttttttt

what do you call a couple that wasn't going to the gym?

They weren't working out :)

alright luv you <3

and some food babbyyyyyyy :)