Chapter 44

Tubbo slowing stepped into the entrance to L'Manberg , having to step over many red vines.

Philza and Tommy perched on a high tree near by. They awaited someone from the Dream smp to noticed him. "Oh hello!" A very friendly voice said coming from beside him. He turned to see a short girl with pink hair and pointed ears.

"N-Niki, I" Niki stop the boy from talking. "Don't worry, I know all about the situation. With Y/n and Techno and blah blah, sounds very stressful! I assume you are here to see them?"

Tubbo froze, what do I say? Do I lie? We are. Why did she have to stop me?

Tubbo mouth opened, but no noise came out. He started to stuttered as they heard horses approach quickly. "What do you want, Toby?" A cat man asked him on a horse, he had a full set of enchanted armor.

Tubbo began to stutter more, "he is here to see Ranboo and Micheal." Niki jumped in front of Tubbo and Benny with a nervous smile. Another man next to Anthony jumped down from his horse.

He walked over to the ram pulling him off of his horse by his arm. Niki held one hand on the horse gently keeping him from running.

"You left us," Punz said with glowing red eyes. He held onto the boy's sleeve tight. "If you would have gotten Y/n the first time," he paused, as if he was angry for a person he hasn't seen in years. "They wouldn't be in a prison with the man that kidnapped them!"

Tommy held his wings up, as if he was ready to attack the grown man. Philza pulled him back with his arm. "Stick to the plan." He whispered, "he'll be fine."

"If you would have done the right thing they would be okay!"

"If I would have done that she would be dead!" Tubbo snapped back, Punz stepped back in shock, but Tubbo kept yelling. 

"She wouldn't be sitting in that cell with man that she loves!" Tubbo stepped towards Punz. "Yeah, I bet you didn't know that. I bet you didn't know your daughter is in love with a pig!"

"She's not my daughter!" Punz eyes glowed with anger. "You raised her like she was." Tubbo stood tall, "you raised her like you cared for her." Tubbo furrowed his brows at him.

"I do care for her!" Tubbo smirked, "Oh really?" He began to shake his head. "If you cared about her why weren't you there when she was left for dead in the snow?" He stepped closer,Anthony pulled his sword out. "You don't care about her, because if you did, you would be with her. You would be able to go into her room every single morning and see the way Technoblade holds her as tight as he possibly can. You would see how he pushes her behind him in every site of danger. You would see how he always has an eye on her. You should be there. But no, you stopped caring about her along time ago. You knew Will was going crazy when they were younger, never stopped her from hanging out with him."

"That was their decision," Punz was cut off by Tubbo again. "Oh, but that's the thing. Techno truly cares about your "daughter". So when he sees that maybe what she's doing isn't the best for her, he helps her. Something you should have done."

"What you want me to control some little kid that I met one day in a field?" Punz shrugged, "she trusted you!" Tubbo screamed as he pushed Punz back.  "She trusts you more then anything, even now! She can't open her eyes to see that you don't care about them. They only thing you care about is a egg that would crack if you threw a rock at it."

Punz tries speaking again, but is once again cut off.

"You know, you're right." Tubbo turns, "she's not your daughter." Punz eyes grew wide, " You're just some lunatic that can't chose the person who trusts you more than anything, over an egg."

Punz stood there in silence, "Well, then.." Niki gave a nervous laugh. "I'll take you to Ranboo now." She whistled calling her horse to her. Tubbo jumped on his horse stopping. He face away from Punz.

"Techno cares about her more then you ever have."

With that Niki and Tubbo slowly made their way to Ranboo's mansion. Now that Philza and Tommy could fly pass with out being see they flew their way to the prison.

Philza pulled out two potions of invisibility, "remember, Tommy. Just draw the best blue prints you can, try to get the details." Tommy gave Philza a nod.

"And if you do see anybody," Phill continued. "Fly up and shoot this arrow at me." Tommy stopped him, "but that will hurt you?" Phil shook his head, "not at all, laced with a strength potion. Might leave a mark though. I will be doing the same with you." Tommy nodded.

"Let's be quick, I don't want anyone seeing us in anyway." They separated and the plan began.

=

two chapter who am i ?????

anyways joke time bc i want to sleep ~_~

Why did the bike fall over ?

It was two tired !

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

drink some water :( Ily <3

good night guys:)