Chapter 46

- Techno's POV -

just kill him....you won't have to worry about him....we need to get out...we need to get Y/n out.....

The voices kept raging, I am so exhausted. Y/n sat next to me laying her head on my shoulder, I laid my head on top of theirs. I wanted to kill Dream, but I didn't want any chance of being separated from Y/n, so I'll be waiting.

It seemed as if Y/n had a hard time sleeping, I've seen them try to, but with no success. I hope she's okay. I know they're thinking about a lot, I just hope she'll be able to relax.

Dream sat in the corner covering his bloody lip I gave him. I hate him, I hate him more than anything. If he ever even looks at them Ill beat his-.

My thought was cut off by Y/n.

"Techno?.." Y/n whispered as they held onto my arm. "Yes, darling?" I whispered back as I lifted my head off of theirs. They looked up to me, "how long until we get to leave?"

"I'm not sure, but it's barely been a day." I grabbed her hand with mine interlocking our fingers. Y/n stopped, "please tell me you're joking." I shook my head back and forth, Y/n sighed. "I wish time could go back faster." Y/n said quietly as she laid her head back on my shoulder, "I know, darling."

-Philza's POV-

Tommy and I finished up and made our way out. "What are we gonna do about Tubbo?" Tommy asked as we stopped outside of L'Manberg. I stopped to think for a moment. We could use invisibility, but we have no clue where he is, I don't think I brought enough for that.

I remembered the words that Ghostbur said at his visit, "Tubbo, someone has been trying to visit you!"

"I have an idea," I held my arm up signaling for a crow, within seconds one came to me. "I thought you said you didn't like those things?" Tommy said with a confused tone. "I don't, but I kinda need them." The crow turned his head sideways to me, "find Ranboo." I said as I sent the crow off with his duties, Tommy had another question, as he always does. "Should we wait here or go home?"

"It might be awhile, let's head home and look over these blue prints." I open my wings and took off, I waited to get home quick. I wanted to get them out of jail as soon as possible.

-

UHHHHGGGGG

fuller chapters are so boring T-T

I already wrote the next chapters that have important scenes in them bc i was bored with this one.

DRINK WATER

EAT FOOD

REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED BY ME AND TECHNO IN THIS BOOK

knock knock

(who's there?)

interrupting cow

(interr-)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hah

ily