Dont trust him - Chapter 32

(REMINDER i did change chapter 31 a lot! so if you didn't reread it, you should :) but you don't have to :) )

"I think it's my fault.." Y/n muffled crying from my neck, "What is?" I pulled her back a bit and began wiping the tears off her face.

"You wouldn't have gotten in that fight if I wasn't there. Then you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Oh, Y/n," I playfully pushed them on the bed to calm their nerves.

"I won, easily." I sat down in my usual spot. Instead of sitting next to me, Y/n walked over to the window.

"The polar bears are still there." Y/n pointed out the window, she brought her hand up and held onto the necklace that Tommy gave her.

I stood up and walked over next to her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, they are." I looked down to her, Y/n looked up to me. "Can we keep them?" Y/n now stood in front of me bring her hands up to my chest.

"You really want to keep them?" I rub my hand up and down her back. Her head nodded up and down slowly.

"Knock, knock, knock!" Philza's voice boomed fron our door way. We both turned to face him, "What? It's time to build, Techno! We've only got a few hours of sunlight left, mate!"

I turned my view back to Y/n, as she took their hands off my chest and walked over to our closet.

"How is Tubbo, Philza?" Y/n opened the door and pulled out one of her many jackets, then pulling my cape thing out.

"What do you mean? He's already healed mate!"

Y/n walked over to me, "oh, that was quick. Anyways we'll be out there and a second." She threw the red cloak around me.

Philza gave me a thumbs up and walked out.

Once she finished, Y/n headed out the door. Making sure to grab my hand on the way out.

I pulled on her arm to stop her, "Y/n." She turned to face me and tilted her head a bit.

"Are you okay, you seem upset about something.." I laced our hands together.

"Oh, I'm okay! I think I haven't been getting to best sleep lately.. I've just been a bit exhausted." Y/n gave me a cheerful smile as she always does.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Let's go to bed a little early today, maybe you won't be as tired.."

She gave me a small nod and we continue downstairs. Tommy was complaining to Philza about having to help.

"Come on, Tommy. Let's just get it over with!" Tubbo dragged Tommy by his arm out the door. With little to no communication we all headed out behind the young men.

=

sorry for the short chapter

hate writing boring ones but this is just how it had to be :(

DRINK WATER

490 words