Dont Trust Him - chapter 8

The man stops, "how do you know," he asked as quietly as possible. "Just take off your armor," y/n said as she pulled out a invisibility potion.

"Gosh, you don't know much do you," Technoblade asked as he grab the potion from the girl and splashed it on both of them.

The girl looked at him in confusion.
"Can you see me," The man asked. "Yeah, did the potion not work?"

"No, it did. But when you splash people with the same potion of invisibility, you can see each other."

"But, what about our armor," the girl asks still at a whisper. "It's looks like it's floating to others, but almost everyone on the sever has very similar armor. So, it will be hard for this person to tell who we are," Technoblade said as he pulled out his axe.

Footsteps, I hear them now. But how did she hear them before?

As the footsteps got closer and closer they stood side by side. But once the footsteps came to a stop the girl took a step forward.

"What are you doing," Techno whispered. "You saved my life once, this is so I don't owe you anything," Y/n answered.

"But, your leg, don't be an idiot, kid."

stop calling her kid idiot...yeah..you're the idiot...

Before Techno can even open his mouth to speak the girl jumps at where the footsteps stops.

Once she is face to face with the unknown person she freezes.

"Wait, stop! I'm just looking for a friend of mine, I don't want any trouble," a winged man yells.

"Philza," the girl asks. Techno finally walks up behind them. "What are you doing," Technoblade asks in a monotone surprise way.

"Techno? Then who is this," Phil points at the person in front of them.

"It's Y/n," Technoblade says as he goes to get milk. "Well that was a waste of a potion," Y/n complains as she grabs two buckets.

"So, you really are alive," the bird man smiles, "hey, what happen to your leg?"

They both go silent, Techno felt bad and didn't want to tell his father. But, Y/n didn't really care, "when I was escaping the SMP I was shot."

"Well, you shouldn't have pulled out the arrow until you got home," Phil said as he pulled out bandages from his inventory.

Both Techno and Y/n were busy getting milk from a near by cow. "Tell him the truth," Techno said only to where the girl could hear.

=
other short chapter :)
sorry guys :/
but here's a dad joke to make you feel better

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet

i don't know y

AHAHHAHAHA
have a good day bab <3