Dont Trust Him - Chapter 27

I heard light knocks at the door as I watched Y/n sleep.  I sighed, "come in," I turn my view to the doorway to see who this company was.

"Hey Blade.." A boy in a red and white shirt opened the door, but didn't step foot in the room.

"What is it, Tommy?" I was still anger with him, but he's my little brother.

but he hurt Y/n..he tried to get us to...lame..

'shut it..'

"Uh, two things," he held up a two to me. "Number one, Phil needs to give Y/n some medicine."

"And what's the second?" I cracked my neck.

The boy jumped at this action, "Uh, I just want to say, uh.." Tommy started to scratch the back of his neck.

"Cmon, Tommy. I would like for Y/n to go take her medicine." I started trying to get up.

"I'm sorry!" He blurted out, I stopped, "You're sorry?"

The boy stopped to think for a second and nodded his head. "Are you serious right now?" I got up and stood in front of the boy.

He gulped, "Uh, yes. Look I know you really like her," I cut him of from his sentence.

"I love her, and you, you don't get to apologize anymore. You can say whatever you want now, but Tommy. People can only mess up so many times."

I clenched both of my fists.

'don't hit him, don't. He's your little brother, don't...'

"I know, I'll change, i'll try my best! I will, I promise!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but stopped when I heard a sleepy voice behind me.

"Techno?.." Y/n rubbed one of her eyes. 

I took a deep breath, "We'll talk about this later."

I turned to go to Y/n, "Yeah, what's wrong, darling?" I tried to sound as comforting as possible.

"Why'd you leave?" They finally brought their eyes up and looked at me.

'I won't let anything happen to you, not this time.'

"Because, I knew you would wake up." I gave her a slight kiss on the head. She tilted her head at me, "Uh, Blade Phil still needs her to take some medicine." Tommy was still at the door way.

I gave him the side eye, "that's why I haven't laid back down with her."

His eyes widen a little, I turned back and heard his footsteps going down the stairs.

"Let's go take your medicine, to help you feel better." I ran my hands through her hair.

(If you have short hair than he held both of your hands)

"But, can we cuddle for just a little bit longer?.." She sounded very drowsy, "Awe, you know I would love to. But, I want you to get better, so let's take that medicine. Then we can cuddle, sound good?"

She thought for a moment, "Promise?" They held out their pinky for me, I lock mine in. "Pinky promise."

We slowly headed our way downstairs and saw everyone sitting at the table. Y/n and I sat in two chairs next to each other.

As soon as I sat down Y/n grabbed my hand and held it under the table.

Philza passed her a little cup, "drink this, mate."

With no hesitation, she drank it.

'God, Y/n. I know it's Philza, but you shouldn't trust people this much.'

"Good," he started talking to the boys again.

"And then she said , 'You don't love me anymore?'" He was mocking Y/n the first night she got sick.
Both of the boys laughed at his mocking tone.

Y/n let out a little cough, but when I looked over to her black dust had come over of her mouth.

She looked as confused as I was, I looked over to Phil. He was in absolute shock, as well were the boys.

"What's wrong with," Phil cut me off before I could finish my question. "No, no, no, already?!" He quickly popped up from the table and in front of Y/n.

"Could you cough again, mate?" She let out a small fake cough, along with more black dust.

"Dang it, uh." He hopped up from in front of her to the stove.

Philza pulled out a pot filled with water, and put many other unknown liquids in it.

The boys watched him with a worried look, but I didn't take my eyes off of Y/n.

She wiped the dust off of her lip, Philza basically threw a bowl in front of her.

"Eat that, please mate. But, you might want to be careful it's quite hot." Phil handed her a spoon, Y/n blew on the soup like mixture.

Then she took a bite, she cover her mouth very soon after dropping the spoon on the table.

I stood up along with Phil, "Do you need to throw up again?" I tried to help her up, "No! She can't throw this up, Techno! She needs to eat it !"

He threw he's hand out in front of me. "Well, if she needs to throw up they need to throw up! You can't stop that!" I yelled back in his face, "Techno mate, I know you're worried about her, but I'm making the best decision for her right now!"

He yelled back in defensively, "Oh, really? You're making the best decision for her by inviting two boys who want her dead!"

Phil and I both looked to where the boys were sitting. They were gone along with Y/n, me and Phil started running around the house looking for them.

After a second or two Phil and I noticed that their coats weren't on the coat holder. We both ran to the door and stopped.

"I was kicked out for saving him by a creeper." I watched Y/n pointed out to the village she was ban from.

"What that's bull," Tommy's yelling turned into laughing. Y/n and Tubbo joined his laughing, I relaxed my shoulders.

'Maybe, maybe he actually does care for her..'

=

1007 words..