Dont Trust Him - Chapter 20

(Y/n's POV)
I woke up to a light knock at my door. I didn't even remember me and Techno falling asleep.

I could hear Techno snoring and felt one of his hands on my back. And the other on my head, I get up slowly trying not to wake him up.

Well that failed, "are you okay?" He asked me as soon as he felt me move. "I'm okay, but someone's at the door." I tell him pointing to the bedroom door.

"You stay here, I'll get it." Technoblade told me as he got up. "I can get it," We both went to the door. When he saw me next to him he gently pushed me behind him.

He was worried about me. He knew as well I did that many people wanted me dead and they'll try anything. But i don't think they would knock before it.

He open the door, "Oh, i didn't mean to wake you up, I wanted to talk to Y/n.." I heard Tommy's voice.

I peak out from behind Technoblade. "No," Techno says as he tries to shut the door.

"Technoblade!" I say as I stop him. "We can talk, okay? Lets go to the table." I say and Tommy nods.

(Techno's POV)

who's side is he on...don't leave him alone with her...what if he kills her....

"Wait.." I grabbed Y/n's arm just before she walks out.

"Where is Phil sleeping?" I ask Tommy. "He told me to take your old room, so he's on the couch." Tommy whispered as he pointed down the stairs.

"Then, you two should talk in here. Just so we don't wake him. And so I can watch Tommy." I told them as I pulled Y/n back into our room.

Y/n pulled a chair out for Tommy. Tommy sat down and I sat down on the bed, while Y/n turned on the light.

She sat down in the middle of the bed, looked uncomfortable thats why i leaned against the bed frame.

Tommy look down at the ground and fiddle with his hands as Y/n rub her eyes. She yawned and finally spoke up. "So what's up?"

I pull her arm so she would sit closer to me as Tommy spoke.

"Actually, Technoblade.. I have a question for you first."

"What?" I asked.

"You remember when you stabbed Y/n in the leg for me." He smirked.

I grew a little angry, with him and myself.

'First you hurt Y/n's feelings and she still let you stay and let you talk to her, but now you're bringing this up. I'm glad i didn't leave them alone."

"I do," I grabbed Y/n waist to move her even closer to me. "You did that, why exactly?" Tommy asked as he stood up and walked to the window.

I tighten my grip on Y/n waist. "Because, you told me to." I say trying to sound normal and not angry.

(btw Techno still have a few voices who do not like you, they just don't talk when the others are talking)

"So, what if i told you to do it again." He looked at me.

'i'll kill him'

i could hear Y/n's voice. "Techno, your hurting me." She whispered in my ear. I didn't even notice how tight my grip was. I let go and gently put my hand back.

"I'm sorry," I look at her. "It okay," she smiled at me.

"See, you can't even control your anger around her." Tommy started to walk back over to us. "Alright, Tommy so what your point." Y/n says.